Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-10-2011, 08:30   #1
God Member

Fire Brigade open day

Here's summat that some of you lot might be interested in - especially if you've got brats:

Hyndburn Community Fire Station invites you to an Open Day! | Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-10-2011, 14:54   #2
I am Banned

Re: Fire Brigade open day

Groove used to be in the fire brigade.
groove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2011, 09:09   #3

I'm going with young Elvis, have already donated some prizes for the raffle & shall be baking some of my award winning cupcakes. As for groove bring in the brigade does't know retlaw?
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2011, 11:33   #4
I am Banned

Groove beleives Retlaw had left the watch by the time Groove started his service.
Old 22-10-2011, 15:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by groove View Post
Groove beleives Retlaw had left the watch by the time Groove started his service.
Retlaw did retire some yrs ago now, but his name is still known at Accy!

Last edited by wallop79; 22-10-2011 at 15:47. Reason: spelling
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2011, 17:23   #6
I am Banned

Originally Posted by groove
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallop79 View Post
Retlaw did retire some yrs ago now, but his name is still known at Accy!
A clown like (it) could never have got in the Fire Service, although we did have few brushes, mops and buckets, for cleaning up rubbish, probably (it) is sumat that escaped from a dustbin.

Retlaw
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2011, 11:17   #7
I am Banned

Groove was'nt in the Accrington watch...Groove was based in London and was kept very busy during the Blitz. Night after night of relentless German bombing. The whole East end was alight.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:41   #8
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Groove was'nt in the Accrington watch...Groove was based in London and was kept very busy during the Blitz. Night after night of relentless German bombing. The whole East end was alight.
What a load of Bull you spout ! That'd make you near on 90. It really is no wonder people are giving you a hard time, sort yourself out fella & then maybe, just maybe folk would deal with you differently.
Old 23-10-2011, 12:50   #9
I am Banned

Quote:

What a load of Bull you spout ! That'd make you near on 90. It really is no wonder people are giving you a hard time, sort yourself out fella & then maybe, just maybe folk would deal with you differently.

Your right Dave, I Never saw that post as It is on my ignore list, It is a bigger plonker than Rodney.
And It's reference to Accrington watch is all wrong,
Accrington is a Fire Station not a watch.
If nobody responds to his posts then It will go away,
back to the sh1te hole It crept out of.

Retlaw

Last edited by Retlaw; 23-10-2011 at 12:54.
Old 23-10-2011, 13:29   #10
I am Banned

Groove objects to being called 'it'....especially from someone who walks round Accy trying to look like Crocodile Dundee with his hat.
Old 23-10-2011, 16:02   #11
Full Member+

Quote:
Groove objects to being called 'it'....especially from someone who walks round Accy trying to look like Crocodile Dundee with his hat.
Isn't that Cashman? Seen him in a hat up at the Art Gallery once but I'd say more Indianna Jones!!
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2011, 17:13   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:

Your right Dave, I Never saw that post as It is on my ignore list, It is a bigger plonker than Rodney.
And It's reference to Accrington watch is all wrong,
Accrington is a Fire Station not a watch.
If nobody responds to his posts then It will go away,
back to the sh1te hole It crept out of.

Retlaw
Think your being very generous calling it, it
Old 23-10-2011, 17:24   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Think your being very generous calling it, it
Your right Jay, I'll call It the Blob from now on, like one of them Blobs from outer space.
Retlaw.
Old 23-10-2011, 17:26   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Your right Jay, I'll call It the Blob from now on, like one of them Blobs from outer space.
Retlaw.
A tad slimy that Retlaw
Old 23-10-2011, 18:02   #15
Rest in Peace

Jaysay as we had not heard from you for 2 to 3 hours can we guess you dozed off or watched the football on sky ? (thats the one)
claytonx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..