Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-12-2012, 06:18   #1
Resting in Peace

In the Railway

If your out and about doing your last bit of Christmas shopping today and fancy a break then call in the Railway and have a Christmas drink with us we will be there from 11-30am

so if the wife is dragging you round Accy tell here you have to get her pressie on your own and meet us in the Railway for a pint and a chat

so if your dragging the poor husband round town shopping and fancy a drink on your own give all your shopping to your husband and tell him to take it home and you will finish off and see him at home
See you in the Railway 11-30am till around 2pm

see accyweb even helps out with excuses

oh and dont worry about all the TV's there are 3 less since they got knicked over the weekend (last Sunday)

hope to see some of you later
Happy Christmas to ALL members of Accyweb
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-12-2012, 11:20   #2
God Member

Re: In the Railway

My head tells me i had enough in that pub last night
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2012, 11:40   #3
God Member

If Cash and/or Wynonie are in there & any of you feel like following them up to the Crown Ground for Stanley's game against Plymouth this afternoon you'll find a warm welcome there too (it's worth a try)
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2012, 01:09   #4
Senior Member+

I missed the invite...I wasn't up till about 1.30 and then I had hair of the dog to get myself together hehe
Old 23-12-2012, 21:48   #5
God Member

Unfortunately, I happen to be in Canada at the moment .... otherwise I would have been in there like a dirty shirt
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 08:13   #6
Mog

Went in the Railway yesterday. Sat in the middle of the main room with my daughter who is ten. One or two people sat in there. Was in for 12.00 to 12.30. Didnt know anybody and didnt feel like shouting out, are there any Accy Webbers in here. Was only a brief visit so. Next time I shall call out.
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 08:40   #7
Resting in Peace

Less, Mary (lynx) and I was there i think i saw your daughter where you sat at a table in the middle ? we where in the corner near the fireplace
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 09:21   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

yeh shoulda said yeh were popping in Mog.
Old 30-12-2012, 12:12   #9
Mog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
yeh shoulda said yeh were popping in Mog.
Cashy, Didnt know that we were going mate, we were just passing on our way up the lakes area and decided to nip across to Accy. Saw you three sat in the corner. Not to worry I shall post next time we come past your way and if Accy are playing away.
Old 30-12-2012, 13:03   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mog View Post
Cashy, Didnt know that we were going mate, we were just passing on our way up the lakes area and decided to nip across to Accy. Saw you three sat in the corner. Not to worry I shall post next time we come past your way and if Accy are playing away.
Oh i wasn't in Mog, but woulda popped down.
Old 30-12-2012, 14:25   #11
Mog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Less, Mary (lynx) and I was there i think i saw your daughter where you sat at a table in the middle ? we where in the corner near the fireplace
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Oh i wasn't in Mog, but woulda popped down.
Sorry mate it was from Mick

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..