Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By entwisi

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2014, 20:38   #1
Full Member+

Manfords Comedy Club@Ossy Civic Arts

Next show is on Sunday August 10th. Only £10 per ticket for four acts. Last month featured the hilarious Raymond and Mr Timpkins review, who brought the house down! There is nothing on telly on a Sunday night so get yourself down. Info is here
https://www.facebook.com/events/5111...y_type=regular
Raymond and Mr Timpkins are here

Old 24-07-2014, 14:57   #2
God Member

Re: Manfords Comedy Club@Ossy Civic Arts

I was there, they were awesome... a really good night out for a tenner, just dont turn up wearing bright blue shorts and yellow rimmed sunglasses and sit on the front row right in formt of the comedians.... just saying.....
Uncle Mick likes this.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 20:08   #3
Full Member+

Nothing on telly tonight, was there? Just an early reminder for next weeks comedy club
Oswaldtwistle Civic Art Centre | Manfords Comedy Clubs
Bring an extra pair of socks as I laughed mine off last time!
Old 09-10-2015, 19:06   #4
Full Member+

In need of a laugh?....Manfords@OssyCivic presents 4 comedians for £12.50 with front row seats usually avaliable. Constantly praised by the comedians on the comedy circuit as one of the friendliest clubs, try it you may enjoy it!
Oswaldtwistle | Manfords Comedy Clubs

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..