Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2009, 13:01   #1
Junior Member+

MOST HAUNTED LIVE, Saturday 24th Oct

Hi there, I don't know if anyone will be interested but due to unexpected circumstances I have 2 spare priority tickets for tomorrows Most Haunted Live at Morecambe Winter Gardens. They won't cost you anything the only condition is that we have to all book in together. I'll be taking my car.We have to book in at 4.00pm to get our priority wrist bands so will be leaving at 2.00pm but then you can do what you want as long as you are back to go in at about 6.30. The show is over at around midnight so we will be back in Accy by 1.00am. If you're interested drop me a line and I'll pick a name before 11.00pm tonight and send a message through to you. As I'm expecting a big response I'll draw the names out of a hat to be fair. Sorry to anyone who isn't successful.

[email protected]
kmr2201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-10-2009, 16:55   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: MOST HAUNTED LIVE, Saturday 24th Oct

'Live at Morecambe.'

Bit of an oxymoron there, if you ask me.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 18:30   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
'Live at Morecambe.'

Bit of an oxymoron there, if you ask me.

nah just a room full of sillymorons if they actually believe spirits are touring with the pillock lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 19:32   #4
Give, give, give member

Sadly couldn't find the funniest scene, which had a whole load of miserable pensioners sat in a sea front shelter, singing 'I'm H-A-P-P-Y.'

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2009, 01:22   #5

morecambe is truely dead these days
spignific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:37   #6
Full Member+

Each to their own.
Morecambe - You can have a bracing walk along over 5 miles of sea front with stunning views of the Bay and the Lake District Mountains.

Accrington - You can have a bracing walk along Blackburn Rd. from Church to Accrington and enjoy stunning views of the new Health centre and err, err, err - remember when houses covered the desolate waste ground.
Accrington town centre is comparable to Morecambe although I think you have a better choice of pound shops than we do.
I have some fantastic memories of Accrington but when I see it now, it just makes me sad.

http://www.studiosoft.co.uk

Family History - Can you help to fill in the gaps? - http://www.hodgkinsonclark.co.uk
Hodgkinson, Clark, Baxter, Gardner, Spilman, Ward, Lofthouse, Fowler, Westwell
Morecambe Ex Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 21:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morecambe Ex Pat View Post
Each to their own.
Morecambe - You can have a bracing walk along over 5 miles of sea front with stunning views of the Bay and the Lake District Mountains.

Accrington - You can have a bracing walk along Blackburn Rd. from Church to Accrington and enjoy stunning views of the new Health centre and err, err, err - remember when houses covered the desolate waste ground.
Accrington town centre is comparable to Morecambe although I think you have a better choice of pound shops than we do.
I have some fantastic memories of Accrington but when I see it now, it just makes me sad.
watch out for the scooter riding hoardes next weekend,morecambe is booked solid
scoot66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..