Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2013, 15:43   #1
Senior Member+

Open mic Night

Royal Oak, Union Road Ossy

hi all Monday 20th May we are holding an open mic night

open to singers, comedians, poetry recital, playing instruments, all PA systems already here, just turn up and play

starting around 7pm for anymore details inbox me or call in and see me behind the bar
cheers
darren

im also looking for local bands, so if anyone is inetrested, please get in touch

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-05-2013, 07:26   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Re: Open mic Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchfcrules View Post
Royal Oak, Union Road Ossy

hi all Monday 20th May we are holding an open mic night

open to singers, comedians, poetry recital, playing instruments, all PA systems already here, just turn up and play

starting around 7pm for anymore details inbox me or call in and see me behind the bar
cheers
darren

im also looking for local bands, so if anyone is interested, please get in touch
Sounds good do you have house guitar. On my electro acoustic the electrics are busted. However I do have a mic stand fixture that allows for mic to be pointed at guitar.
Old 19-05-2013, 23:14   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Open mic Night

Hi rob, sorry its taken a while to answer , busy busy , but yeah m8 the bloke you were talking to in the royal is taking his and he is hosting the night dlso no problem m8

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2013, 06:00   #4
Senior Member+

Re: Open mic Night

Are you going to post some pics here?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..