Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 12:34   #1
Senior Member+

Royal Oak, Ossy

i was working with the landlord who is taking over the royal oak last night, and has booked me for the opening party 21/02/13 and the saturday 23/2/13

so if anyone fancys meeting an accywebber get yourselves in there and show your support for a pub that ISNT closing

any of you singers out there join me for some karaoke fun n games, guess the year with free shots

music from all decades, try it you never know you might like it

hope to see some of you there, but if you do make yourselves known, cos i dont know any of ya

all he best

DJ Dazza

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-02-2013, 13:00   #2

Re: Royal Oak, Ossy

Noticed it has been boarded up this last week ?? Hope it makes a do this time round
trouble is the better a pub seems to do through a landlords hard work the brewery ups the rent.
Big Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 18:35   #3

Re: Royal Oak, Ossy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Noticed it has been boarded up this last week ?? Hope it makes a do this time round
trouble is the better a pub seems to do through a landlords hard work the brewery ups the rent.
Aye you can say that again. I had White Bull for 3years - got it rocking and then they wanted to penalise me with ridiculous rent rises. Got out pdq
iansmiffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..