Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Nightlife, Events, Days out
Donate! Join Today

Nightlife, Events, Days out To discuss events, nightlife, pubs etc.. in and around Accrington. Also days out and about, where to go, where have you been, let us know!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2012, 14:37   #1

Cool soulmusic

We go out to soul clubs, mainly Northern, up to twice a weekend, but the last club I remember in Accy was Churchills I think, back inthe nineties, still see lots of the Accy crew about, recently at the Dunkenhalgh, or over at Rolls Royce Barnoldswick. The Twisted wheel still runs but has been sold off to developers so the end is near. I know there are two films being made at the moment and amazingly filming takes place at two venues on the same day, August the 11th one in Blackburn, thats the feature film with Steve Coogan in it and the other at Colne muni called one night in Colne, simply a film about an ordinary soul night as it happens, to be shot by James Statham a top film director, thats where i will be as its also the 12th anniversary, see you out on the floor Accycavern
accycavern is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-07-2012, 09:10   #2
Super Moderator

Re: soulmusic

If I were you, I'd PM Keep The Faith. He usually goes to soul do's at Prestwich anyway.
Old 11-07-2012, 15:13   #3

Re: soulmusic

Thanks
accycavern is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..