Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Today I met an Accywebber... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/today-i-met-an-accywebber-40681.html)

blazey 26-06-2008 18:12

Today I met an Accywebber...

... at 6am in Asda.

He was lovely and polite, and generous with his croissants and coffee. I hope I get to meet plenty of other Accywebbers like him during the holidays, as it was a lot of fun.

Thank you Mikesz for the lovely morning, I wish more people were like you :) an hopefully I made a good impression!

steeljack 27-06-2008 05:00

Re: Today I met an Accywebber...

the only 'young ladies' I've ever come across at that time of the morning drinking coffee were the hookers who were taking a break before looking for the early morning trade before calling it a night .

lancsdave 27-06-2008 05:31

Maybe this Accyweb meet needed a bit more publicity if only 2 of you turned up. ;)

cashman 27-06-2008 12:43

6-00 am in asda? sounds to me like yer living rough.:D;)

grannyclaret 27-06-2008 14:46

I too met a lovely Accy Webber this morning,,,,It was Cherokee,,,,Working her socks off in Blackpool for the soldiers ,Hi again Mel :thankya:

accyman 27-06-2008 14:52

im up to date with tetnus jabs so im safe to wander asda :D

only kidding blazey im sure if we bumped into each other you wouldnt bite :)

AccyLass 27-06-2008 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 599204)
blazey im sure if we bumped into each other you wouldnt bite :)

Would that not depend on what Blazey thought she was looking at?:p

Would never catch me at Asda at 6am so ya safe!

That's just unsociable, but if ya like painting Blazey, we got loads to do:D lol

Less 27-06-2008 15:47

I'm sure that any accyweb member meeting another one would find them welcoming, everyone I have met has always been very pleasant, I bet that even J.B. and I would get on in person, we all are worth a little bit more tolerance after we know a little more about each other.

:)

jaysay 27-06-2008 16:48

Well I've only met a very small number of Accy Webbers, er, well three to be exact, cashy, Cyfr/Andrew and Mthead and they are all first class guys, so if anybody fancies a brew when your in or around Ossy call in I'm a very captive audience, :D

lancsdave 27-06-2008 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 599233)
Well I've only met a very small number of Accy Webbers, er, well three to be exact, cashy, Cyfr/Andrew and Mthead and they are all first class guys, so if anybody fancies a brew when your in or around Ossy call in I'm a very captive audience, :D

Glad you didn't post this earlier. I was in Ossy today. I've met quite a few accywebbers and the counselling bills are costing me a fortune, one more may have tipped me over the edge :p

emamum 27-06-2008 16:57

I saw 2 accywebbers in town today :D

lancsdave 27-06-2008 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 599239)
I saw 2 accywebbers in town today :D

I saw one walking down Ormerod St towards town, glad to see she has got rid of that lazyness :D

cashman 27-06-2008 17:45

i met one at dinner time in town, hang on no it wasn't a mere mortal, it was a "GOD" hi mick.:D

Gayle 27-06-2008 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 599214)
I'm sure that any accyweb member meeting another one would find them welcoming, everyone I have met has always been very pleasant, I bet that even J.B. and I would get on in person, we all are worth a little bit more tolerance after we know a little more about each other.

:)

Here, here! Just like us, hey, Less?

Although the main flaw with becoming all friendly and pally with your sworn enemies is that the arguments stop! ;)

And let's face it what would this site be without the really spectacular and great arguments? :eek:

Wynonie Harris 27-06-2008 19:31

Quite right, Gayle. Ever since I met you and found that you were not the humourless, PC-obsessed harridan of my imagination, but actually a very nice, friendly person, I've felt much less urge to argue with you. I was even worried about you when you disappeared!

Which, in a way, is a pity...