Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   No Strangely Enough I Don't Want To See Your Dad's Dick. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/no-strangely-enough-i-dont-want-to-see-your-dads-dick-70180.html)

Less 15-09-2018 17:53

No Strangely Enough I Don't Want To See Your Dad's Dick.

Mens toilets are a strange places, very important for natural functions especially if you drink, somehow I suspect the ladies toilets don't give an opportunity for some of the strange conversations that can occur.
An example was today, I innocently went for a pee, one of the typical stainless steel trenches often found in such places.
One of the disadvantages of which is the slight lack of privacy, (all of us males deal with it in our own fashion).
Today however I met a secondary flasher, I'd walked into the bog and prepared to do my thing, I was followed by two other gents, one moved to my left the other to my right, so far so good nothing unusual just a typical pee.
The guy to my left leaned over towards me in the fashion of letting me into a great secret.
"We're all men in here", said he.
My reply was, "I assume so, though I haven't been doing any checking I'm concentrating on the task in hand".
"Well", said he, "if you want to see the biggest cock in the land, look to your right that's my dad and it's massive".
I declined the offer and said i would continue what I had come in to do.
The lad shook his head as if I had missed a chance in a lifetime and left.
The Dad, said "sorry about that, but he's not too small himself".
I looked at him, considered swearing, instead, I said, well you're both sad, but you are the saddest, bringing him up to pimp for you.

ferret man 15-09-2018 20:33

Re: No Strangely Enough I Don't Want To See Your Dad's Dick.

Is this part of your rolling avatar. full circle two dicks champion.

dotti34 18-09-2018 01:50

Oh, Less! What is it about the male sex appendage that brings out the competitive urge to be the biggest and the best (though the latter does not always go hand-in-hand with the former – or so I’ve been told). Why is it that some are endowed with more than others? Can it be that nature has given compensation to those whose lack of brainpower makes them, shall we say to put it politely, Richard Craniums?

Certainly from your tale of penis-boasting morons this could be the answer. Apologies to all geniuses with elongated whatnots.

Just one more reason why I will not be using gender-neutral loos.

Margaret Pilkington 18-09-2018 08:56

I suppose I have been using unisex loos for a long time.
My mum, when out and about, frequently needed the lavvy.
Being in a wheelchair meant that she got a Radar key....this was to allow access to the loos dotted about the place. These loos are meant for people in wheelchairs, they are larger and in the main the facilities are better...and most of them were remarkably clean.
The difference being, only one person was in the facility at a time.
I can live with that scenario...but I don't think I would use a toilet that was frequented by both genders at the same time.
I cannot imagine that this kind of facility would have open urinals for the chaps to use....I would imagine that there would be the cubicles as in the ladies toilets.
I would still avoid them.

cashman 18-09-2018 19:14

To be honest Less i would have sworn at them,

Bob Dobson 19-09-2018 09:03

Several; times when in a gents in France having a pee I have seen women walking behind me through it to the cubicles. It is the norm. One of the toilets was a newly-built one

Margaret Pilkington 19-09-2018 10:17

Well, Bob....what do you expect?
It's France....enough said.

cashman 19-09-2018 12:08

I saw that in Northern France late 60s Bob, they have always been creeps.

Less 19-09-2018 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dobson (Post 1217451)
Several; times when in a gents in France having a pee I have seen women walking behind me through it to the cubicles. It is the norm. One of the toilets was a newly-built one

Belgium aussi.