Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2019, 11:19   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

After 50 Year Of Sleeping In The Buff...

...I suddenly got the urge to buy some pyjamas, I don't know why maybe it's an age thing, maybe, after all these years I'm becoming middle class and feel the need to get dressed before I go to bed?

Where will this end?

Will I start wearing a pretentious scarf as fashion item and not just because it's bloody cold?

Will I begin changing into my jim jams at around 6P.M.and start poncing around the house in my dressing gown?
Aaaagh just realised, I don't have a dressing gown haven't needed one until now,must get on to Amazon and get them to send one express.

Will I become a luvvy and start frequenting bars that admininster G&T's and obscure real ales (only in a half glass) at extorionate prices? (Perhaps, but only in the afternoons I'll have to be home by 6 to change into my night attire).

These pyjamas are starting to look expensive, I think for the sake of my wallet I'll hide them in my sock drawer and save for them emergencies.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-08-2019, 12:09   #2

Re: After 50 Year Of Sleeping In The Buff...

Ha-ha less,very amusing. Better you prancing round your living room in Jim jams than the current craze of going to the supermarket, or school run,or (you'd better believe it) going for a pint in said pyjamas. What is up with people these days.....lazy so and so's, can't be bothered to get dressed in the morning.
boxermum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 12:12   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Good job I can be bothered to get dressed, I don't think I'd be welcome at my local just wearing what I sleep in!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 18:46   #4
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxermum View Post
Ha-ha less,very amusing. Better you prancing round your living room in Jim jams than the current craze of going to the supermarket, or school run,or (you'd better believe it) going for a pint in said pyjamas. What is up with people these days.....lazy so and so's, can't be bothered to get dressed in the morning.
Don't think they get up while its still morning.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..