Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-01-2005, 01:19   #16
Always EVIL within us

Re: An easy way to commit suicide...lol

OK, as I am not the flavour of the week with all you ladies out there, I have decided that I will go totally chauvanistic just to get it out of my system. Tomorrow, I will be my usual caring self......but tonight the devil is in me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image001.jpg (22.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg image002.jpg (16.6 KB, 24 views)
File Type: gif image003.gif (47.5 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg image004.jpg (10.8 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg image005.jpg (43.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg image006.jpg (29.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg image007.jpg (26.1 KB, 31 views)
Old 31-01-2005, 08:04   #17
mez
God Member

oooo, busman i like the idea of the 3rd picture, good one for using space , by making special ones for motorbikes, scooters, cycles etc: never thought of having triangular ones though, i think i will suggest it next time i go to asda//
Old 31-01-2005, 08:12   #18
Resident Waffler

I've got a hammer and screwdriver set not unlike picture five.

When I was on holiday in Ireland once years ago we were in a hotel which had the old round electricity sockets (same voltage but different fitting) and I couldn't plug my hairdryer in. I borrowed a plug to swap with the one I had on it and my (male) friend was curious as to how I'd managed to change the plug without asking for a screwdriver. Easy! I just used the metal nail file in my manicure set. I never use those for my nails anyway because they aren't very effective but the ones with a blunt end make excellent emergency screwdrivers.

Last edited by WillowTheWhisp; 31-01-2005 at 15:03. Reason: I blame the sticky mouse ball!
WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 15:00   #19
Beacon of light

Willow, you've got more in your head than mucky water!
Wherever I go and someone asks for something, sticky tape, aspirin, tape measure etc I can usually find it or something as a substitute in my hand bag........my work colleagues used to rib me no end about it.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2005, 15:13   #20
Resident Waffler

I have a little story to illustrate something similar.

I am a Sunday school teacher for the 10-12 age group at our church and my "Sunday bag" contains all manner of things from chalk and blue tack to visual aids etc to make the lessons interesting.

A little while ago whilst our church was being decorated we had several Sundays where we met in a school building. This was great for most of the classrooms as they had chalkboards etc but the women's group met in the school library and that was somewhat lacking in facilities.

I'd been seconded into there to join them one week for a lesson and I had my "magic bag" with me. Someone had kindly brought in a mobile chalk board but there wasn't any chalk - cue my bag, from which I produced a packet of chalk. Then of course we needed to rub out what we'd written and again in my bag there was a duster. Someone wanted to pin up a poster and into play came my bluetack. Then we were going to learn a song but the lady teaching us said it would have been much easier if we'd had a piano - from my bag I produced a miniature 2 octave keyboard so we had music.

At the end of the class a few people said what a long wait they would have for a bus as they'd just missed one and they weren't very frequent from there on a Sunday to which somebody piped up "Ask her - she's probably got one of them in her bag an 'all!"

Old 31-01-2005, 15:16   #21
Resident Waffler

To get back to the "plot".
Attached Images
File Type: gif sleepstab.gif (31.9 KB, 28 views)

Old 31-01-2005, 15:29   #22
Beacon of light

I like that one Willow... you should send that story up to one of the womens mags, I'm sure you would get a prize for it.
Old 31-01-2005, 16:47   #23
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
I have a little story to illustrate, Someone had kindly brought in a mobile chalk board but there wasn't any chalk - cue my bag, from which I produced a packet of chalk. Then of course we needed to rub out what we'd written and again in my bag there was a duster. Someone wanted to pin up a poster and into play came my bluetack. Then we were going to learn a song but the lady teaching us said it would have been much easier if we'd had a piano - from my bag I produced a miniature 2 octave keyboard so we had music.

At the end of the class a few people said what a long wait they would have for a bus as they'd just missed one and they weren't very frequent from there on a Sunday to which somebody piped up "Ask her - she's probably got one of them in her bag an 'all!"
But to make room for all this stuff Willow, you have neglected to mention that you often leave out unimportant things like mobile phone, house keys and especially money when you are buying something --with me and my wallet in tow!!

I was going to post a couple of definitions like:
What is the difference between BSE and PMT? One is Mad Cow Disease and the other is an agricultural problem
If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag you, what have you done wrong? Made her chain too long
What is the difference between a battery and a wife? A battery has a positive side

....but I won't as I am now reverted back to that kind appreciative fiance that you know and worship xx
Old 31-01-2005, 17:49   #24
Resident Waffler

Old 31-01-2005, 20:30   #25
Beacon of light

Busman....... What is the definition of PMT
Answer.....Putting up with Mens' Tediousness!
And if they could put one man on the moon why can't they put them all there?
Old 31-01-2005, 20:32   #26
Beacon of light

Sorry Willow.....I am maligning the man you love, but in oh such a good natured way!
Old 01-02-2005, 13:27   #27

hehehe what an interesting conversation it made me laugh anyway.
Old 01-02-2005, 16:19   #28
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_flights
hehehe what an interesting conversation it made me laugh anyway.
Thats good black_flights, There are so many serious issues today and a little light banter now and again is good for the heart and soul....
Old 02-02-2005, 00:02   #29
Senior Member+

Just to help out here either of these any use?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg map.jpg (33.8 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg car.jpg (71.9 KB, 25 views)

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 00:29   #30
Always EVIL within us

What 'ave you done Bazf?? There I was, quite content not to put any more definitions in like:
What are the three fastest means of communication? 1) Internet 2) Telephone 3) Tel-a-woman

What should you give a woman that has everything? A man to show her how to work it

Why are there no female asronauts on the moon? Because it doesn't need cleaning yet

and then you start me off again!! Marg P and Willow will be out to get me now

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..