Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2009, 16:38   #16
God Member

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

This is not fearmongering.
This is informing.
Fear is caused by not knowing.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
If enough people become aware of the bad things that are happeneing,
there is better chance of stopping them

There will always be ostriches - and that is fine with me

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-07-2009, 16:38   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
If I didnt want people to read why would I post, But why comment with negativity. All the time

I welcome constructive debate.

Yes, o.k. constructive debate, if you like doom and gloom the world is going to end in a mass choking whimper, why not put your thoughts into the great many sites that are there for you and the other gullible, this is a local site that discusses many topic's however nothing is more boring than people of your ilk trying to turn it into 'Riply's believe it or not', that is always going to lead to tedium.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 16:45   #18
God Member

Well ok you see it as informing us but what the hell are we going to be able to do about it if they are spraying nasty chems? Absolutely nothing because they would only deny it if challenged. So therefore it could be construed as scare mongering. People have enough to worry about without adding to their worries with conspiracy theories.
Old 02-07-2009, 16:58   #19
God Member

Widespread knowledge of abuse of power serves to bring whistleblowers out from behind the fence. They are the ones who show documentation of facts.

We have seen it happen over MPs expenses, and in child abuse revelations.
No reason to think that it won't work for all abuse of power.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 17:00   #20
God Member

my friend in america took a pic of a plane with very perculiar trails and is convinced that it was spraying somthing and also mentioned that other planes dont display teh same trails even though teh same type of plane

residents in a lot of areas of the usa are concerned about what is been dumped out of planes recently

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 17:05   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
This is not fearmongering.
This is informing.
Fear is caused by not knowing.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
If enough people become aware of the bad things that are happeneing,
there is better chance of stopping them

There will always be ostriches - and that is fine with me
And there are those people who set out to scare the Sh1t out of the rest of mankind just for the shear hell of it, or I think in today's language its called getting your kicks. and if any of these scar stories are true there ain't a blind thing you me or the world and his wife can do about it
Old 02-07-2009, 17:10   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
my friend in america took a pic of a plane with very perculiar trails and is convinced that it was spraying somthing and also mentioned that other planes dont display teh same trails even though teh same type of plane

residents in a lot of areas of the usa are concerned about what is been dumped out of planes recently
Dumping from planes has been going on since planes started flying, not so much in conspiracy theory but more in the seagull relieving itself fro a great height
Old 02-07-2009, 17:12   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
if any of these scar stories are true there ain't a blind thing you me or the world and his wife can do about it
sadly this is now true

we no longer have the right to protest in this country , its kinda still there but anti terrorism laws make it pointless

some peopel see teh poll tax riots as a bad thing but in my mind it was teh last time the british public stood up and said enough is enough and fought back

wether you agree or disagree you cant deny the polltax dissappeared pretty sharpish after teh riots

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 02-07-2009 at 17:17.
Old 02-07-2009, 17:24   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Who Cares?

Say's the three eyed, seven legged mutant from the River Stink?

I seem to fit in around here!
Does the Stink still stink?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 17:26   #25
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Does the Stink still stink?
No Eric, there are no chemicals being dumped in it now.
Old 02-07-2009, 17:29   #26
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
No Eric, there are no chemicals being dumped in it now.
still ferries turds though dosnt it ?

be a love and take a peek next time your passing will ya please

Old 02-07-2009, 17:31   #27
God Member

I have made the decision that I will never have certain treatments if I ever get cancer because of the side effects Ian got when he was on them. There is no way I would try and deter anybody thinking of having these treatments but neither would I go on about the side effects , everybody reacts differently to medication(so to do so would be scare mongering ) just as I see this to be. As I said before people have enough to worry about.
Old 02-07-2009, 17:48   #28
JFT96

I don't believe the Chemtrail stories, I for one am not spraying anything from the several aircraft I fly on a regular basis.

I will however not be drawn into a conspiracy theory's, I do believe Man landed on the moon, JFK was shot by a lone assassin, Monroe took a overdose, the World Trade centre was brought down by Aircraft, Elvis is still alive etc...

The other side of the argument can be found here... chemtrails - contrails - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com

I have read quite a bit on this subject, I am afraid to say all the experts, seem to me to have no qualification in flight, meteorology, physics or climatology.

Please don't think I am sitting on the fence, I just don't have the time or the energy to argue against it.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 18:06   #29
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post

I am a believer

Old 02-07-2009, 18:10   #30
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
oooh, are we sharing scary stories today?? i wanna play!!! did you know disposible nappies are dangerous?? The Dangers Of Disposable Nappies - Huddler's Green Home Community
Quote:
Sodium Polyacrylate- Ever noticed little gel balls on your babies bottom after wearing a disposable nappy? Welcome to Sodium Polyacrylate......Sodium Polyacrylate is also lethal to cats when inhaled.
So just how do you convince a cat to inhale a nappy

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..