Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2009, 08:43   #61
God Member

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

I would accept a lunch invitation from David Icke but refuse an invite from Terry Wogan, that is my choice, but then again, maybe I should listen to both (all) viewpoints
before I make up my mind about anything
...and then again, I hope to be humble enough to change my mind when new facts present themselves.

Life is just one huge learning curve isn't it?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-07-2009, 09:45   #62
JFT96

Very much so Margaret, there are a lot of things going on which the general public has no knowledge of. But that does not include Chemtrails, I have yet to see one piece of evidence these things exist. Of course I could be in on it?

Sorry about the alien hat, it made me laugh and I thought some others would see the funny side, life is too short to take yourself seriously all of the time.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 09:49   #63
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Very much so Margaret, there are a lot of things going on which the general public has no knowledge of. But that does not include Chemtrails, I have yet to see one piece of evidence these things exist. Of course I could be in on it?

Sorry about the alien hat, it made me laugh and I thought some others would see the funny side, life is too short to take yourself seriously all of the time.
I accept your right to have that opinion.
Mutual respect for differing opinions is a scarce commodity.
No doubt you would let us know if you came across any evidence wouldn't you

Old 23-07-2009, 10:05   #64
JFT96

Yes I would Margaret, I work up there in the atmosphere, I would not want to be poisoned, it is bad enough having to worry about cosmic radiation and UV.

Old 23-07-2009, 11:13   #65
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Yes I would Margaret, I work up there in the atmosphere, I would not want to be poisoned, it is bad enough having to worry about cosmic radiation and UV.
Ohhhhhhhhhh don't star about cosmic radiation and UV BG, we'll be here for the duration
Old 23-07-2009, 12:55   #66
JFT96

Opppps

Old 23-07-2009, 15:50   #67
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Opppps
Exactly
Old 23-07-2009, 19:41   #68
God Member

BG - now we have you in a 'whistleblowing mode', ever seen anything like this

Old 23-07-2009, 19:51   #69
God Member

The last aliens who visited Canada all had three balls: they were the exteratesticles.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2009, 20:22   #70
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
BG - now we have you in a 'whistleblowing mode', ever seen anything like this
Ok, how many of you would like to fly in a plane piloted by someone who sees UFOs
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2009, 11:54   #71
Senior Member+

More info will come from this chemtrail phenonomon.

Lots of evidence to show there is something.

What gets me is there is information showing there is something, yet the debunkers dont seem to come up with much to disprove, explaine what it actually is?

4 Parter from the History channel. (Haarp gets a mention aswell).

The wall street journal reports on chemtrails.

The Need for Geoengineering - WSJ.com

All I can say is Look up, somethings up there, might be for our benefit.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 22:03   #72
Resting in Peace

Whose this guy I wonder ... regular nutty contributor on the Lancashire Telegraph site. Commenting on the swine flu spread :

Lifeinthemix, Accrington says...
9:21pm Mon 27 Jul 09

Hi All.

The first flu virus is spread via chemtrails which is the one you are getting, the tamiflu depresses your immune system so the next chemtrail spray will hit you harder, by the Autumn and the third spray you will be running for the vaccination s which will kill you...

katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 17:00   #73
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post

by the Autumn and the third spray you will be running for the vaccination s which will kill you...

not if you look both ways before crossing teh road it wont

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:03   #74
God Member

US Reported In ā€œPanicā€ After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India, Nigeria >> Four Winds 10 - fourwinds10.com

Very interesting
Most strange about the reports filed by Indian and Nigerian intelligence agencies about these aircraft, other than the armaments they were carrying, were their waste disposal systems that these reports say could hold in excess of 45,000 kg (100,000 pounds) and from which a “technologically sophisticated” network of nano-pipes led to the trailing edges of the wings and horizontal stabilizers for “dispersing” the contents of the waste tanks in an “aerial-type mist”.

Last edited by MargaretR; 03-08-2009 at 01:09.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:59   #75
JFT96

Contrail Science - Chemtrail Pseudoscience » “Chemtrail” Aircraft Photos

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..