Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2009, 13:40   #91
Resting in Peace

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Wind anyone?
Plenty when I've been on Heinz baked beans Andrew
Old 08-08-2009, 15:17   #92
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Wind anyone?
How do you mean?

Yet another Video, to show people are taking this seriously world wide, and showing the same trails in the sky.

Old 08-08-2009, 15:28   #93
Resting in Peace

To be quite honest Mr D. if you spend our life looking round corners looking for a conspiracy you'll no doubt find one in the end, myself I much prefer to get on with life as normal, your a long time dead mate
Old 08-08-2009, 16:00   #94
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
To be quite honest Mr D. if you spend our life looking round corners looking for a conspiracy you'll no doubt find one in the end, myself I much prefer to get on with life as normal, your a long time dead mate
Long time dead you say, HAHA no chance mate I live my life as good as I can. Im going to be a dad in 3 months time. I have a nice home, all be it in a bad area and in rented accomidation, I have a daughter/Mrs who are wonderfull, I have a car, Job with a steady ok Income, Good Health, 2 dogs ECT ECT, I LIVE mate. Believe me.

What is getting on as normal, being a sheep and following the rest of the sheeple?

NO I make my own desissions (Some might call it awake) and feel a lot better for It Im not worried about chemtrails why should I be can I alone stop it NO (If it is something), Im not happy that something doesnt seem right and will help spread the word and keep my eye on it.

As I have stated previously.

I CANNOT say Chemtrails are real as I Cannot 100% Prove It.

Strange how it has been admited in the past the the public where sprayed in tests.

Guardian Unlimited | Archive Search

All Im trying to do is spread the info so people can make the OWN mind up, look at it for themselves. I mean why no trails for days them some days there are there in double figures.
Old 08-08-2009, 16:51   #95
Resting in Peace

Is it me being thick or are they not just the normal jet trails created by water vapour ? Lots of information on google Mr D explaining this ....
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 16:58   #96
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Is it me being thick or are they not just the normal jet trails created by water vapour ? Lots of information on google Mr D explaining this ....
Please feel free to post your findings. Google shows both sides of the story.

Evidence I am seeing shows a contrail should disapear. Chemtrials stay and spread out.

This video claims to show both in the same shot.

Old 08-08-2009, 17:02   #97
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Please feel free to post your findings. Google shows both sides of the story.

I tried Mr D, but appear to have lost my copy/paste facility for some reason ... maybe a conspiracy you have set up ...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 17:07   #98
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I tried Mr D, but appear to have lost my copy/paste facility for some reason ... maybe a conspiracy you have set up ...
I have probably seen them before. But worth posting for anyone else who is interested in the subject, after all a one sided debate is no fun.

Your on to me Shhhhh,
Old 22-08-2009, 20:52   #99
Senior Member+

Well the sky has not been so bad recently, Strange that there has been little trails from planes but not staying in the sky as one would expect.

I even walked up the coppice today and it was beautiful not a trail in the sky, plenty of planes leaving contrails (Dissapearing behind the plane) and lovely clouds (shaped as clouds).

But this afternoon I saw my first chemtrail for a while (If they are chemtrails) and it was broke by a rainbow, strange, not even a normal rainbow. (The trail when right across the sky)

As usual Pics to show.

Old 24-08-2009, 09:44   #100
JFT96

It is possible for aircraft not to leave contrails, it depends on the atmospheric conditions and the height of the aircraft. Some days I see many other aircraft going past me and not leaving trails, then some days there a loads of them.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:13   #101
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
It is possible for aircraft not to leave contrails, it depends on the atmospheric conditions and the height of the aircraft. Some days I see many other aircraft going past me and not leaving trails, then some days there a loads of them.
I agree we dont really know what the atmospheric conditions are up there.

Video and link below to some information on what happened in secret in the past, is it hard to believe something could be happening now?

Artical from the Guardian.

Guardian Unlimited | Archive Search

Quote from the Guardian's link.

"Millions were in germ war tests

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials
Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Observer
Sunday April 21, 2002

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979".

and right at the end of the artical.

"Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.' Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research."

Ongoing research???

I see this has also been moved into anything goes, happen I should include some political argument then in would be ok in general chat.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:12   #102
Senior Member+

Some more possible evidence to support the possabilty that they are spraying into the atmosphere.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Engineering Earth 'is feasible'

Quote from the artical.

"1. Stratospheric aerosols: Previous volcanic eruptions have effectively provided case studies of the potential effectiveness of this method".

Stratospheric Aerosols, Intersting, wonder how they would be deployed.
Old 02-09-2009, 17:29   #103
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Stratospheric Aerosols, Intersting, wonder how they would be deployed.
Why they would be deployed is surely of more interest.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 00:15   #104
God Member

A medical website detailing the medical effects of barium
Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated pro...[Med Hypotheses. 2004] - PubMed Result
extract-
The high levels of Ba stemmed from local quarrying for Ba ores and/or use of Ba in paper/foundry/welding/textile/oil and gas well related industries, as well as from the use of Ba as an atmospheric aerosol spray for enhancing/refracting the signalling of radio/radar waves along military jet flight paths, missile test ranges, etc. It is proposed that chronic contamination of the biosystem with the reactive types of Ba salts can initiate the pathogenesis of MS

..and 2 government manuals titled 'Chemtrails' in the New Mexico library
http://salsa.stlib.state.nm.us/ipac2...fall%201990%20[microform].&aspect=subtab33&menu=search&source=~!marquis

Last edited by MargaretR; 20-10-2009 at 00:19.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 19:12   #105
Senior Member+

Was a nice spraying day today.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..