Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2009, 12:12   #1
Senior Member+

Exclamation Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

Right Here I go again chatting conspiricy rubbish.

Basically I have been looking at Chemtrails, which is a conspiricy? that the World is being sprayed with nasty things from airoplanes, laughable you might think, well as I do, I hear/see things and look into it a little more.

Hear is a introduction to what chemtrails are.

Now you might just say they are contrails (What normally comes from a plane) , and I know we have a Pilot who posts on hear and I look forward to his comments.

Chemtrails Vs Contrails

Now I have read things where it could be weather modification, Viruses, Metal particals, Ect Ect, If you want to know more Google is your friend or post hear and I will forward what I have viewed, read.

Now I was going to keep this to myself as a few on hear seem to get upset when I post conspiricies but today made me change my mind.

Last week to the day I went to BRI for my misses 20 week baby scan
on the way back I noticed chemtrails (Loads of them and staying there for ages not disolving like a contrail should, I made a mental note and looked for the next week, I saw NOthing, clouds where over sometimes but nothing really came up.

Until this morning walking to work, the sky was full of them. Thursday again ??? Strange is it spray day?

I will when possible take some pictures.

So what do you people think, look up take note tell me what you think is up there.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-07-2009, 12:54   #2
God Member

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

I posted video links about chemtrails and HAARP in the weather thread about a week ago, and got no response.

When I visited Darwen music festival a few weeks back the sky was crisscrossed with them, and I was gasping for breath.

The problem is that it does take quite some believing that your own government DOESN'T have your interests at heart.

As whistleblower revelations gain momentum, more people realise that fact, and it is quite a scary scenario.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 13:00   #3
God Member

Well i took some pictures, there were several trails in the sky, and a plane passing, strange that the contrail from the plane was disappearing as quickly as it was passing.
Old 02-07-2009, 13:22   #4
Resting in Peace

maybe they can spray the youth club in ossy ......
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 14:37   #5
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Who Cares?

Say's the three eyed, seven legged mutant from the River Stink?

I seem to fit in around here!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 14:59   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I posted video links about chemtrails and HAARP in the weather thread about a week ago, and got no response.

When I visited Darwen music festival a few weeks back the sky was crisscrossed with them, and I was gasping for breath.

The problem is that it does take quite some believing that your own government DOESN'T have your interests at heart.

As whistleblower revelations gain momentum, more people realise that fact, and it is quite a scary scenario.
So you had breathing problems that you feel could be related to these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
Well i took some pictures, there were several trails in the sky, and a plane passing, strange that the contrail from the plane was disappearing as quickly as it was passing.
Interesting, Can you post up the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Who Cares?

Say's the three eyed, seven legged mutant from the River Stink?

I seem to fit in around here!
I dont believe there is a monster in the river stink, can you prove it.

Probably I wouldnt be that bothered if I was a Single male, but having a young daughter and a new son on the way, someone has to bring it to people's attention and I want other people's view on the matter (Locally).
Old 02-07-2009, 15:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post

Probably I wouldnt be that bothered if I was a Single male, but having a young daughter and a new son on the way, someone has to bring it to people's attention and I want other people's view on the matter (Locally).
I haven't always been a single male, I have children and grand children, I just can't understand a Father, (or Mother), that spends their time believing in such horror rather than telling their children more responsible and re-assuring tales such as:-

Once upon a time, (please fill in your own story), and they all lived Happily ever after.

None of us need reminding constantly that life is always lived on the edge, no matter what edge we all might personally think we are on.

Old 02-07-2009, 15:25   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:
I haven't always been a single male, I have children and grand children, I just can't understand a Father, (or Mother), that spends their time believing in such horror rather than telling their children more responsible and re-assuring tales such as:-

Once upon a time, (please fill in your own story), and they all lived Happily ever after.

None of us need reminding constantly that life is always lived on the edge, no matter what edge we all might personally think we are on.

Who says I Spend all my time believing in such horrors, I find some of them intersting, some funny and some that I need to know a bit more about. You should hear the M Jackson ones about.

Why would I tell my children horror tales, Ill leave that for the news channels.

The Beauty of a forum is the back button, If you dont like reading whats put simply use it. and If I anoy anyone that much Im sure there is a Ignore facility somewhere.
Old 02-07-2009, 15:59   #9
Resting in Peace

Well I may not have much of a life, but thank heavens I do have one
Old 02-07-2009, 16:07   #10
Senior Member+

oooh, are we sharing scary stories today?? i wanna play!!! did you know disposible nappies are dangerous?? The Dangers Of Disposable Nappies - Huddler's Green Home Community

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 16:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post

The Beauty of a forum is the back button, If you dont like reading whats put simply use it. and If I anoy anyone that much Im sure there is a Ignore facility somewhere.
How strange, those that put up the most ridiculous posts can't seem to cope with with an alternative view point they always suggest not reading their input.

How on Earth could I or others that think you post rubbish confirm that yes, yet again he's posting rubbish, without reading the garbage you post? If you don't like a different view point then keep your thought's and silly google trawling to yourself, don't mix your ideas with those of the grown up's.
Old 02-07-2009, 16:19   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
How strange, those that put up the most ridiculous posts can't seem to cope with with an alternative view point they always suggest not reading their input.

How on Earth could I or others that think you post rubbish confirm that yes, yet again he's posting rubbish, without reading the garbage you post? If you don't like a different view point then keep your thought's and silly google trawling to yourself, don't mix your ideas with those of the grown up's.
Hear Hear Less
Old 02-07-2009, 16:24   #13
God Member

Personally I think there is enough to worry about in life without reading up on conspiracy theories.
Old 02-07-2009, 16:26   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:

If I didnt want people to read why would I post, But why comment with negativity. All the time

I welcome constructive debate.

Without people making posts a forum begins to be boring you find less and less people want to partake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Hear Hear Less
Old 02-07-2009, 16:34   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
Personally I think there is enough to worry about in life without reading up on conspiracy theories.
My thoughts entirely Bernie, I concentrate on what is likely to happen than something that well, urrrr ahhhh might happen, I've enough problems of my own, I don't need to know what some gook with micro chip for a brain thinking that there are men running about trying to poison everybody in millions of different ways, thank you very much

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..