Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2010, 19:48   #31
JCB

Re: Bigotry on the web.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Personally JCB, I find your post somewhat strange.
Accyweb is a microcosm of life.......what you see here, you will find walking the streets of any town in the world.
We all have our opinions........they may not be the same opinions, but they are ours.
We chose them......our choices were made because of experiences within our lives.
Wouldn't the forum, and indeed life be very boring if we all subscribed to the same views?
It is not in your remit to judge us. Yes, you may have your opinion....which you have stated clearly.....and you are entitled to that opinion......but please do not try to influence my opnion on anything. I am quite able to use my critical faculties to decide what I do, or do not believe.
I take it that you joined the forum, having looked at it first. If you now decide that you don't like what you see, then you are not tied in to it. Please feel free to leave.
Margaret , Please read my thread carefully. What you say here does not relate to what I wrote .
I didn't realise the forum was a closed-shop.
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-05-2010, 19:50   #32
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Are we getting to the bit where you start using biblical quotes soon?
I doubt it very much.
Old 24-05-2010, 19:52   #33
God Member

Quote:
Are we getting to the bit where you start using biblical quotes soon?

% mins to midnight Dec 2011.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 19:54   #34
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Your characteristics are those of a Troll.
Oh, and by the way that is my opinion.
Sorry to keep repeating myself , but you are most obviously justifying my point.
Old 24-05-2010, 19:56   #35
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post

Please read my thread.
I have read your 'post' in this thread, it is not your thread, it is our thread, accywebs and everyone one out there on the www ever since you submitted a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB
I haven't asked anyone to change their views.
I'm trying to save 16 pages of the sites server, you will try to change our views please don't bother, your God will do it when he's good and ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB
I respect you and your right to hold sincere views.
Please don't pretend, the only views you respect are those you believe in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB
I am objecting to bigotry , or so it seems , by the language used.Clearly,, like me you too object to religious bigots.
Object away, but please do it on a religious site, where you will be welcomed, don't do it here, we've heard it all before to such an extent that we can all predict the religious tracts you will shortly be using to justify your cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB
Sorry I ain't going to be bullied away.
No, nor will you leave without your spleen having emptied it's bile over the site.

From here you will no doubt find a member that you dislike more than the rest and follow them around the site, placing nasty comments in reply to everything they say.

Well as Margaret said, you have the makings of a Troll and what's worse a religious Troll.

So, I tell you what, to save you hurting your tiny mind with a difficult decision, I volunteer for the job, do you think you can keep up?

Last edited by Neil; 24-05-2010 at 20:01. Reason: fixed quote
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 19:57   #36
God Member

Seems that justification is a problem here as well. Thats me confined to the steamie.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Last edited by Neil; 24-05-2010 at 20:02.
Old 24-05-2010, 19:58   #37
Super Moderator

Quote:
I didn't realise the forum was a closed-shop.
Oh it is, it is, it's a place of vile infamy and depraved wickedness, filled by lost souls who are beyond redemption and fit only for the uttermost pits of hell. You'd be MUCH happier on GodbotherersRus.com!

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 24-05-2010 at 20:01.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:00   #38
God Member

BTW JCB are you a left footer right footer or a middler?

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 24-05-2010, 20:03   #39
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Looks like I might be busy tonight after all
Old 24-05-2010, 20:03   #40
God Member

"Please Be Patient With Me - Yahweh Hasn't Finished With Me Yet"

By the time we have finished that will be irrelevent.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 24-05-2010, 20:05   #41
God Member

Quote:
Over the weekend , perusing past quotes on the Accy Web , I was amazed at the degree of bigotry and prejudice relating to God , Christianity , the Catholic Church , saints etc.

It is easy to make cheap , shallow jibes at the expense of those who have deeply-held beliefs and outlooks on life different from one's own.

It appears to be not so easy to provide an in-depth explanation of one's own conclusions of what Reality is to back up the snide sneering.

May I suggest that those who wish to make such criticisms do so with some element of wisdom which gives expression to their views.
cant see him
no proof of him anywhere
evolution
bibles a flipping joke

oh and as of yet your so called god hasnt paid any attention to the cries of children been raped by his most holy of followers so he either dosnt exist or is a kiddi fiddler himself and enjoys watching because according to your lot he sees all

god you are teh weakest link - f off

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Looks like I might be busy tonight after all
Not if you do what is right and ban everyone that disagrees with Gods messenger.

You and he can then stay up chatting away with him (God), into the night with no-one to interrupt you.
Old 24-05-2010, 20:09   #43
God Member

Ruth VII P2:

I remember reading the story of a man who had a badge on his desk which read: PBPWMGHFWMY. It stands for this message: "Please Be Patient With Me - Yahweh Hasn't Finished With Me Yet". I would like to pin that badge on many Christians who have lost sight of the fact that Yahweh's work is still continuing. OK, you've made a disasterous mistake, maybe even hindered Yahweh's purpose in your life and in the lives of others. But take heart - Yahweh hasn't finished with you yet...if you'll let Him take charge of your life again and return home.

Evangelical codswallop!!!!

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 24-05-2010, 20:14   #44
JCB

Quote:
You know that horrible, sinking feeling you get when you realise you've got a nutter sat next to you on the bus? Does anybody else feel like that now?
Again you justify my point.
Old 24-05-2010, 20:15   #45

God works in mysterious ways, but looking at someones Rep points I'd say the karma button has been overworked for a fair bit tonight as well.

Has it been animated? I've never seen it move so fast?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..