Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2010, 20:18   #46
God Member

Re: Bigotry on the web.

I want that flippin "justify my point" phrase astrixed out!!!!!!!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-05-2010, 20:20   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
God works in mysterious ways, but looking at someones Rep points I'd say the karma button has been overworked for a fair bit tonight as well.

Has it been animated? I've never seen it move so fast?
Must be getting a "devine" thumping lightning fast.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 24-05-2010, 20:20   #48
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Excuse the ignorance, but in this case a "Troll" is someone who posts or makes a comment just to cause an argument/discontent in relation to said comment ? And not some mythical Beasty with big tusky teeth living under a bridge in some Scandinavian Country who eats little Billy goat gruffs ?
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:21   #49
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
cant see him
no proof of him anywhere
evolution
bibles a flipping joke

oh and as of yet your so called god hasnt paid any attention to the cries of children been raped by his most holy of followers so he either dosnt exist or is a kiddi fiddler himself and enjoys watching because according to your lot he sees all

god you are teh weakest link - f off
Can't see him either.
Evolution is a good theory , one I tend towards.
Yes there are some weird and funny things in the Bible.
Yes paedofiles are evil whatever their beliefs.
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:21   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Excuse the ignorance, but in this case a "Troll" is someone who posts or makes a comment just to cause an argument/discontent in relation to said comment ? And not some mythical Beasty with big tusky teeth living under a bridge in some Scandinavian Country who eats little Billy goat gruffs ?

Stop talking abouyt Less that way tut tut lol.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 24-05-2010, 20:24   #51
God Member

when theres somthing strange in your neighbourhood

who ya gonna call...

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:25   #52
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
Again you justify my point.
Of course I do, you're quite right, I'm bigoted, ignorant and intolerant. Sadly, so are many more Accyweb members who have strayed from the paths of righteousness. However, fear not, JCB, there is one member of here who will be receptive to your beliefs. His name is AndrewB. I think you should PM him now and tell him your views...at length.

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 24-05-2010 at 20:30.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:26   #53
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
I'd say you are very close to being correct there.
Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh By the way JCB don't just focus on this thread, there's a really good example of bigotry going on in a thread in the over 18's section, get your cross and holy water out and kick some non-religious butt!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:31   #54
JCB

Quote:
I have read your 'post' in this thread, it is not your thread, it is our thread, accywebs and everyone one out there on the www ever since you submitted a reply.

Point taken , Less.

Quote:
Please don't pretend, the only views you respect are those you believe in.
I'm not pretending.

Last edited by Neil; 24-05-2010 at 20:42. Reason: fixed quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:32   #55
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Of course I do, you're quite right, I'm bigoted, ignorant and intolerant. Sadly, so are many more Accyweb members who have strayed from the paths of righteousness. However, fear not, JCB, there is one member of here who will be receptive to your beliefs. His name is AndrewB. I think you should PM him now and tell him your views...at length.
Not me not sure if I was in the first place. Over the years drink n sleep must have washed it away.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 24-05-2010, 20:37   #56
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Quote:
I have read your 'post' in this thread, it is not your thread, it is our thread, accywebs and everyone one out there on the www ever since you submitted a reply.

Point taken , Less.

Quote:
I'm not pretending.
Ah, most unexpected the coloured crayons have come out before using Biblical quotes, now that is different.

Last edited by Neil; 24-05-2010 at 20:43. Reason: fixed quote
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:38   #57
God Member

Quote:

Ah, most unexpected the coloured crayons have come out before using Biblical quotes, now that is different.
Might be communion wine or heaven forbid BLOOD

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Last edited by Neil; 24-05-2010 at 20:43. Reason: fixed quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:38   #58
Super Moderator

Quote:
Quote:

Point taken , Less.

Quote:
I'm not pretending.

Ah right, we've now got to the part where you pretend you have some semblance of sanity and rational thought. In my experience of Godbotherers, I usually find that this is the calm before the storm.

Last edited by Neil; 24-05-2010 at 20:45. Reason: fixed quote
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 20:42   #59
JCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Again I've got to refer you to my original quote.

And I'll go back on what I said.
I will quote the Bible.
"Respect". It's in there somewhere.
What I am trying to get across is that whatever our beliefs we should not be bigotted , using intolerant language. If Bible-bashers used bigotted , intolerant language they are not being true to the Bible.
Old 24-05-2010, 20:45   #60
God Member

Quote:
Again I've got to refer you to my original quote.

And I'll go back on what I said.
I will quote the Bible.
"Respect". It's in there somewhere.
What I am trying to get across is that whatever our beliefs we should not be bigotted , using intolerant language. If Bible-bashers used bigotted , intolerant language they are not being true to the Bible.
Well how do you justify this quote?

This we must believe. Our sins, when confessed, together with our mistakes, become the foundation on which Yahweh builds his blessings. Yahweh does not merely put up with our mistakes. He uses them.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..