Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Eric

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2016, 23:26   #1
God Member

Boggle

Fascinating word, ain't it. And it seems specific to the "mind." "The mind boggles" or "that's mind boggling." Nothing else seems to "boggle." I've never heard of anyone's pancreas boggling. It doesn't seem to have any particular meaning, although Google will offer thousands ... all irrelevant. But we all seem to know what it means; and we all have mind boggling experiences.

Today I heard something on my car radio that boggled my mind. One of the local sex stores, "Pleasure Island", was advertizing a back-to-school sale. My mind boggled. All kinds of scenarios flipped across my synaptic thingamajigs: the pizza faced nerd looking for a new inflatable friend with benefits; the diva who just had to have the D7 dildo 'cause her D6 was sooo 2015 ... and many more, all unfit for a family forum.

Maybe some self-medication will unboggle me.
Turtle and tosh2 like this.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-09-2016, 16:55   #2
God Member

Re: Boggle

My mind boggled again this morning. Went to the Liquor Store ... the Canadian Walk-In Clinic ... to pick up some cold ones and a bottle of rum. They had a new sign outside: "Thousands Of Your Favorites Now Available Online." I was alone at the time; so, I assumed the sign was directed at me. Now I've been drinking for well over half a century. I consider myself a dedicated professional. But ... thousands of favorites ... no. Come to think of it, not even hundreds. Are there really folks out there with thousands of favs? They must be topers par excellence. And think of the other thousands ... maybe tens of thousands they tried that did not make their favorites list. Apart from "boggled", I also feel so inadequate
Old 19-09-2016, 18:48   #3
God Member

Re: Boggle

Something else I should have noticed ... it says "Thousands" of your favs. That doesn't mean it has ALL of them, just thousands.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..