Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2008, 16:35   #1
God Member

Britains got talent

Well we just been to the first recording of britains got talent and out of all the acts only three made it through from this afternoons performance .
out of the two there were two young lads who were absolutel;y brilliant and imo could make it to the end.
Theres been everything from every age group and also an absolute load of rubbish.
How come it takes 71 yrs for someone to think they might have talent only to discover they havent

had brill day though and added bonus of getting close to ant and dec . love em!!!!
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-01-2008, 19:46   #2

Re: Britains got talent

WOW!!!! Did u have to go to Manchester? Someone from my skool got through I think!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 20:54   #3
God Member

Some of the acts on tonight were very good, but were very much in a minority, some of them were absolutely awful, what never ceases to amaze me is the jaw drop and disbelief that some of the worst performers display, surely if you were that bad you would know, if not, you would think the family would explain to them rather than let them go public. Or is the whole family sometimes deluded?
Old 12-04-2008, 20:58   #4
God Member

I'm not watching this as it clashes with the Oliver/Nancy show on BBC1.

I would have watched it otherwise though.
Old 12-04-2008, 21:00   #5
Senior Member+

the little lad that sang pie/pia (cant remember) jesu on tonights programme made me cry. He was brill!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 21:00   #6
God Member

You have the choice then Lilly! I am out numbered, I do have a choice, go to bed and watch tv.
Old 12-04-2008, 21:40   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
the little lad that sang pie/pia (cant remember) jesu on tonights programme made me cry. He was brill!
Didnt make me cry but i felt for the lad! Been bullied for singing what he enjoyed and not for singing songs his mates where into! Thats passion for music! I hope he wins after that! Well Done Kid!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 21:48   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
Didnt make me cry but i felt for the lad! Been bullied for singing what he enjoyed and not for singing songs his mates where into! Thats passion for music! I hope he wins after that! Well Done Kid!

Yeah, he was excellent! And still to go to them lengths after being bullied!
Good on ya lad!
Old 12-04-2008, 23:42   #9
Senior Member+

ive just watched the repeat cos i missed a load of and that canine freestyle is the funniest thing i have seen for ages lmao i hope its repeated tomorrow, Tyler will love it!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 00:15   #10
God Member

We watched tonight.(cant believe blackpool not on yet) It was first recording.arrgggghhh
The freestyle dog were brilliant. The young lad , well amazing and bravo for taking the bullying on the chin. Bet those lil sh*ts at school wont be bullying for much longer now!!

Taped other side so wont miss either. Yippeee finally great nights viewing tonight
Old 13-04-2008, 09:02   #11
God Member

Anyone who wants to watch both the programmes could always watch this and then watch nancy on BBC Iplayer at some other time.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 12:37   #12

good entertainment of the night,
the lady that lade on the bed of nails and the man next door was very funny
simons face was a treat.yes the boy was good, and the the girl with the dog was on cruffs last month.
pam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 14:52   #13
Senior Member+

Its repeated on Sunday afternoons, i've just watched it.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 17:30   #14
JJ_

I was there too Cherokee! Didnt see you though hahahahahaha....I know what you mean I watched it too last night hoping for Blackpool to be shown, I know the two lads you are talking about, I reckon they will be a force to be reckoned with!!!!....what about that young lad though who took on Simon lmao!!!...Simon told him to come back as a comedian lol....
JJ_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 17:52   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_ View Post
I was there too Cherokee! Didnt see you though hahahahahaha....I know what you mean I watched it too last night hoping for Blackpool to be shown, I know the two lads you are talking about, I reckon they will be a force to be reckoned with!!!!....what about that young lad though who took on Simon lmao!!!...Simon told him to come back as a comedian lol....

Omg JJ it were crazy that afternoon lmao. queued for over an hr to get in, in the rain as well and then it was totally disorganised .grrr We were up in the gods literally but did get within touching distance of ant and dec so werent too bad i suppose.lol
I forgot bout the lil lad. yeah he was good. wonder if he went to manchester audition? Hope so. lol

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..