Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-11-2008, 20:47   #1
God Member

Cant believe you've done that

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
lol i got a profile infraction for telling one of the mods to 'get stuffed' in a pm, i wouldnt put it past them lol

mind you i did once get banned for starting a thread called 'Len is a ... '
Yes you did and you just got yourself another.
Enjoy your week off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len View Post
Yes you did and you just got yourself another.
Enjoy your week off.
Cant believe you've done that....that is personal and nothing whatsoever with the other members who enjoy Flashy's contribution.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950

Last edited by Len; 27-11-2008 at 22:56. Reason: Added quote.
Accrington Web
Old 27-11-2008, 23:00   #2
Len
God Member

Re: Cant believe you've done that

Sorry, but it’s not open for discussion but what I will say is;

The accyweb admin/ moderating teams here are volunteer’s. We are here in the hope of keeping accyweb a decent and interesting place to visit. We have guide lines to follow (the accyweb rules) and if needed, we sort it. We aren’t perfect but we do our best, we even on occasions make mistakes but that’s life.

One thing we shouldn’t have to tolerate is someone whom thinks they can publicly attack/ be-little/ humiliate/ disrespect etc etc any of the accyweb’s team and we wont. The bans may also vary, depending on…

Old 28-11-2008, 07:40   #3
Resting in Peace

Re: Cant believe you've done that

Can i just point out that although members might shout and swear at each other on site/in Pm's the mods/admin take far more abuse and its not on that's why we will react strongly the job we do is hard enough keeping the site suitable for family members and free from spam without Pm's swearing at us.
We have been picked by Roy to do this job and we give our time and energy free
and its not just on site we also work outside for the site and also get abuse outside.
which i have had from one ex member while in town
we do not need to be abused for it so if you do have a pop at the mods/admin you can expect us to react.
if you have a problem with that then PM me and i will answer any questions you have providing your not swearing at me

Last edited by Mick; 28-11-2008 at 07:54.
Closed Thread

« Swoopo | Freaky !!! »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..