Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2006, 15:32   #1
Resting in Peace

Charlie at Corrie

Well suppose some 'get a life' person will enter a thread like this .. so better be me then.

Saw on the front cover of 'Inside Soaps' that Charlie is going to be bumped off with many suspects .. please script writers not the obvious one .. i.e. Tracy or David again .. let us all have a surprise.

Personally, would bump this guy off myself if he slaps his lips together once more, making a gooey sound, before delivering any of his lines of dialogue. As you can tell find it most annoying.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-11-2006, 15:36   #2
Member.

Re: Charlie at Corrie

I am pleased to report that I have no idea of what you speak.........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 15:39   #3
God Member

I think Emily should do it.
Then her & Norris will go on a shotgun rampage through Manchester, taking Wayne Rooney hostage & going back to their lair in mosside where they will get the ransom from Sir Alex, start a drug racket & live happily ever after.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 15:42   #4
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker
Then her & Norris will go on a shotgun rampage through Manchester, taking Wayne Rooney hostage & going back to their lair in mosside where they will get the ransom from Sir Alex, start a drug racket & live happily ever after.
Nice script, maybe I'd watch that episode..

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 15:45   #5
God Member

Quote:
OMG roflmao!!!! now that is a believable story line!!

I think it should be Dreerdry.......after all he did p""s her daughter off, and families should stick together lol.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 15:45   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Then her & Norris will go on a shotgun rampage through Manchester, taking Wayne Rooney hostage & going back to their lair in mosside.
LOL .. well, that's imaginative anyway to say the least. Emily has been known to protesting up trees and, well, Norris .. loves to stir things up .. can't see Emily and Norris as a couple though Has possibilities though as the outline of a plot
Old 05-11-2006, 16:01   #7
Senior Member+

Can't see Emily on ashotgun rampage after what happened to Ernie all those years ago.
Old 05-11-2006, 16:02   #8
God Member

******, it'll never happen now...
Old 05-11-2006, 16:03   #9
God Member

It should be a bloke that does it, protesting at people like him who give us all a bad name

They should also take the scriptwriters down with him for carrying his part on too long. Even women as daft as that lot on the street aren't stupid enough to realise what he is like
Old 05-11-2006, 23:12   #10
Give, give, give member

Cilla does it, after he refuses her amorous advances. She's eBayed all Less's Quo records to buy her new t*ts, and she takes it as a gross insult that he doesn't want to bounce on them.

After the killing she fries the stiff builder on her sunbed, and then feeds him to Schmeichel as the dog's Christmas dinner.

Sorry to spoil it for you.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 15:57   #11
God Member

maybe it will be bev in her dreary depressed state of mind ??? theres plenty of room in that urn for him after she gave ashley half of fred
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 22:09   #12
white rabbits

My monies on Tracy paying psycho Becky to do it for her....
Old 06-11-2006, 22:17   #13

youve wrote for corrie before shakermaker..lol.
whatsupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 22:24   #14
God Member

I was quids in on those Free Deirdre Rachid t-shirts I can tell you...
Old 02-04-2007, 20:24   #15
Resting in Peace

So, that's the end of that !! Tracy guilty and carted off to klink.

Although, rather disappointed at the verdict .. . 'cause was so pleased when they bumped off Charlie. Revenge hath no fury, etc., didn't you just love it ladies.

For whatever reason she has left Corrie, good luck to Kate Ford, an accomplished actress .. (which I can't credit 50% of the Corrie performers with) Sure we will be seeing more of her in different type roles .. I look forward to it.

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..