Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2008, 18:05   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Doctor Who/ Torchwood.

her name was on the credits so it looks like i am right

yaaay me!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-05-2008, 18:16   #32
God Member

Yes, I noticed that - she also fleetingly appeared in another one a couple of weeks ago. Interesting!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 18:27   #33
Senior Member+

is this gunna be like bad wolf?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 03-05-2008, 19:11   #34
God Member

i think it could be this seasons BAD WOLF type thing but remember Rose `was` bad wolf.............there is a theory that in the first episode where Donna left her car keys in the bin and told Rose, that this is in fact where the series ends, back to front if you will. if that makes any sense at all........
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 22:23   #35
Senior Member+

yaaaay....im not crazy! other people saw her as well

Old 04-05-2008, 17:17   #36
Senior Member+

Yes she was definately in it, i watched it on On Demand and i had to rewind it and slow it down to make sure. She was shouting "Doctor"
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 17:18   #37
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
i think it could be this seasons BAD WOLF type thing but remember Rose `was` bad wolf.............there is a theory that in the first episode where Donna left her car keys in the bin and told Rose, that this is in fact where the series ends, back to front if you will. if that makes any sense at all........
That doesnt make much sense, that must have happened then because in the last episode Donnas mum mentioned her leaving the keys in the bin.
Old 04-05-2008, 20:43   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
That doesnt make much sense, that must have happened then because in the last episode Donnas mum mentioned her leaving the keys in the bin.

Mmmmmmmmm you`re right she did, like i said its only a theory but not mine...........
Old 04-05-2008, 20:45   #39
Senior Member+

did u see the preview of next week??????????

Old 05-05-2008, 08:07   #40
God Member

Yes, the girl playing the doctors daughter is actually the real life daughter of the 5th doctor Peter Davidson.........
Old 24-05-2008, 22:24   #41
Senior Member+

Oh! My! God! Have just seen the "Rest Of Series" trailer! You've gota see it. Its on the website here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/s4/

And then click on rest of series trailer! Cracking!!
Old 15-06-2008, 13:43   #42
God Member

So next week Rose makes her grand return....................anyone looking forward to see how it all comes together..............?
Old 28-06-2008, 18:59   #43
God Member

OHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD Reece said Dr Who was changing just then, please dont tell me David Tennant is leaving????

ive not heard anything about anyone else taking over, has anyone else?
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 19:08   #44
Resident Waffler

You must be the only person on the planet who doesn't know who the next Doctor is going to be. I must say I'm not impressed with the choice.

I didn't know it was going to be tonight. I will sorry to see David Tennant gone. I think he's been a brilliant Doctor.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2008, 19:09   #45
God Member

Oh Willow i'm dead upset now who's the next one gonna be? i'm in mourning now, i need another drink
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..