Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2006, 14:41   #46

Re: Doe's Anyone Have This Film Please !!!

What does one have to do to secure a copy of the movie. Ihave never seen it but I know the area well and would like to see some of the scenes and background.
acertun is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-06-2006, 14:44   #47
I am Banned

Dunno Acertun even us that have seen it & live here want to know that too

Can anyone update us as to when the accy web sales for this film is????
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2006, 20:15   #48
Full Member+

I`ll try and get the film over to Tinkerbelle this weekend so keep your eyes peeled early next week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acertun
What does one have to do to secure a copy of the movie. Ihave never seen it but I know the area well and would like to see some of the scenes and background.
I like the bit where they stroll over the Coppice and suddenly arrive in Fern Gore!
Old 22-06-2006, 20:27   #49
I am Banned

Cool Uncle Mick i'll be round as soon as she gets it great stuff
Old 25-06-2006, 14:41   #50
God Member

Now then, your not going to believe this ..... but ....... Uncle Mick was kind enough to lend me his Nature of the Beast video yesterday. When it came to bedtime I was so worried that something might happen to the video that I put it under my pillow for safe-keeping. During the night the DVD fairy came and delivered about 20 copies of it!!

If anyone wants one send me a PM and we'll get one to you, there's no charge for them, just one small condition

The quality of this film is superb

Last edited by Tinkerbelle; 25-06-2006 at 14:43.
Tinkerbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2006, 14:45   #51
I am Banned

Im well happy its better than xmas!!!!! PMSL!!!

Can you wear DVD's out??? just asking in case my bro wears this one out as he did with the vid

I might try that later with a video & hope the DVD fairy comes pmsl

PS; i sorted Uncle Mick & who_eat_all_the_pies with the condition Many thanks to those 2 & thanks to tinks too
Old 25-06-2006, 18:59   #52
God Member

We've just sat through it again after the football. Anyone who can remember it, can you please tell me which pub the 'Shooters Arms' is? I can't think which one it is and it's doin mi head in now lol!
Old 25-06-2006, 19:15   #53
I am Banned

We're watching it now & all my kids are interested in is the bloody old adverts they peeing themselves - cheek
Old 25-06-2006, 20:26   #54
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Be really good to see the film again the house in the film were the cowards lived was filmed up the council estate up woodnook wasn't it???? rothwell ave way???
Oooh i was correct then LOL
Old 25-06-2006, 20:31   #55
God Member

Quote:
Oooh i was correct then LOL
I was telling our Thomas that 'the beast' must have been the massive Great Dane that Lynton used to own
Old 25-06-2006, 20:31   #56
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
'Nature of the best' My claim to fame,I was in that film.Only as an extra but I got paid and you can actually see me in it,all be it briefly.I was one of the mob trying to stop people moving the machinery out of the factory on Bath St.
Blimey there was a few 80's throwbacks there you must of been a blink & you miss thing cos i still haven't spotted ya lol
Old 25-06-2006, 20:34   #57
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
I was telling our Thomas that 'the beast' must have been the massive Great Dane that Lynton used to own
Did he beleive ya pmsl, my 2 enjoyed taking the pee of 'our times' laughing at the style of camera & cars....& they like the ads what???
Old 25-06-2006, 20:37   #58
I am Banned

Where or where used to be that derelict poshy house when bill meets that lad with the ferret & Lurcher???

Which houses/area that were being pulled down like those in regeneration area now but in the film where the ferrel cat eats the rat??

Spotted Bedlam
Old 25-06-2006, 20:42   #59
God Member

Quote:
Which houses/area that were being pulled down like those in regeneration area now but in the film where the ferrel cat eats the rat??
We were trying to work that one out by the church in the background. I had a guess at the bottom of Manor St and that the church was St. Johns ......... but I think I'm wrong

Quote:
Spotted Bedlam
Me too
Old 25-06-2006, 20:47   #60
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
We were trying to work that one out by the church in the background. I had a guess at the bottom of Manor St and that the church was St. Johns ......... but I think I'm wrong
Yeh i thought that cos i remember that being pulled & it does co-incide around time when filming & saw a church spire thinking st johns but i weren't sure cos of camera angle to get clue of something sticking out to confirm will try slow motion

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..