Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2006, 20:05   #1
I am Banned

Doe's Anyone Have This Film Please !!!

I am after a copy in any format of "nature of the beast" lynton Deardon starred and it was filmed in accrington I would pay for the copy obviously but if you have or know someone who as this film please leave a message on this thread and we can arrange something

Thanks for reading !!!
who_eat_all_the_pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-06-2006, 21:37   #2

Re: Doe's Anyone Have This Film Please !!!

Hi
I don't have a copy but wouldn't mind seeing it again myself, If you manage to get hold of a copy please can you let me know. THANKS
neilhaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 21:41   #3
I am Banned

Me too lol so i can give a copy to my bro for his birthday for old times sake as he used to watch it non stop all the time as we did have it on video but he wore the thing out LOL
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2006, 22:56   #4
Full Member+

Talking Re: Doe's Anyone Have This Film Please !!!

I think I`ve got a copy I taped off telly years ago. Let me have alook and I`ll get back to you. T`beast got mi hens!
Old 17-06-2006, 00:30   #5
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Mick
I think I`ve got a copy I taped off telly years ago. Let me have alook and I`ll get back to you. T`beast got mi hens!

thats brilliant I have my fingers crossed I hope you find it
Old 17-06-2006, 10:34   #6
Senior Member+

would be quite interested in this myself and will be willing to pay for a copy..
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2006, 10:59   #7
I am Banned

Think you could be in business here Uncle MIck LOL, tried searching on amazon & ebay & cant find it except for other film of same name from USA.
Old 17-06-2006, 11:04   #8
Give, give, give member

This C4 film website makes it look like you can still get it.

http://www.channel4.com/film/reviews/film.jsp?id=106398

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2006, 11:13   #9
I am Banned

Mmmmmm it does dont it but doesn't say where or how lol I have tried to get hold of it before only to be met with vacant expressions & no luck.

Be really good to see the film again the house in the film were the cowards lived was filmed up the council estate up woodnook wasn't it???? rothwell ave way???
Old 17-06-2006, 11:37   #10
Senior Member+

'Nature of the best' My claim to fame,I was in that film.Only as an extra but I got paid and you can actually see me in it,all be it briefly.I was one of the mob trying to stop people moving the machinery out of the factory on Bath St.
Old 17-06-2006, 12:24   #11
I am Banned

did you not keep a copy of the film for sentimental values ? if so please let us know

Cheers :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil:
Old 17-06-2006, 12:31   #12
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
'Nature of the best' My claim to fame,I was in that film.Only as an extra but I got paid and you can actually see me in it,all be it briefly.I was one of the mob trying to stop people moving the machinery out of the factory on Bath St.
Hahahaha oh well i'll have to get it just to see if you have changed somewhat
Old 17-06-2006, 12:33   #13
I am Banned

I have looked on the channel 4 website before i've also searched all over the auction sites with no luck but I am hopeful with this site because if anyone is going to have a copy theres a good chance it will be someone in accrington as some people may have taped it just because it was made in their own town

I also rang channel 4 about 8 month ago and asked if I could make a request for them to broadcast it again but they said that it is not possible to make a request but I still keep a look out for it on film four and film four weekly as you never know but I still have my fingers crossed for uncle mick to find his copy then I will be jumping for joy

Old 17-06-2006, 13:12   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Hahahaha oh well i'll have to get it just to see if you have changed somewhat
LOL I had hair then,I'm emberassed to say with the perm at the back Chris Waddle style............
Old 17-06-2006, 13:44   #15
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthead
LOL I had hair then,I'm emberassed to say with the perm at the back Chris Waddle style............

if Uncle Mick finds his copy then you will have to ask him to do you a copy it will be nice for you to keep and look back on

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..