Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2012, 12:03   #1
Rest in Peace

"Dogs Welcome"

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a town he was going to visit on holiday. He wrote: I would very much like to bring my dog with me,he is well groomed,and very well behaved,would you be willing to let me keep him in my room with me at night?
An immediate reply came from the owner: who wrote:' Sir I've been operating this hotel for many years.In all that time,I've never had a dog steal towels,bedclothes,silverware or pictures of the walls.I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk or disorderly,I have never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.Yes, indeed your dog is welcome at my hotel.And,if your dog will vouch for you,you're welcome to stay here, too.'
claytonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-07-2012, 12:43   #2
Senior Member+

Re: "Dogs Welcome"

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonx View Post
A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a town he was going to visit on holiday. He wrote: I would very much like to bring my dog with me,he is well groomed,and very well behaved,would you be willing to let me keep him in my room with me at night?
An immediate reply came from the owner: who wrote:' Sir I've been operating this hotel for many years.In all that time,I've never had a dog steal towels,bedclothes,silverware or pictures of the walls.I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk or disorderly,I have never had a dog run out on a hotel bill.Yes, indeed your dog is welcome at my hotel.And,if your dog will vouch for you,you're welcome to stay here, too.'
There are lots of hotels , pubs, and holiday cottages in Scotland who advertise Dogs welcome with well behaved owners. We go up twice a year with Max.
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 19:09   #3
Resting in Peace

Re: "Dogs Welcome"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
There are lots of hotels , pubs, and holiday cottages in Scotland who advertise Dogs welcome with well behaved owners. We go up twice a year with Max.
So max makes you go back to apologies then Frank

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..