Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2007, 20:56   #31
Give, give, give member

Re: Emily Booted Off The X Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
OWWWW so close
Those girls were lucky to get through tonight. Da boyz were robbed.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-11-2007, 21:04   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Those girls were lucky to get through tonight. Da boyz were robbed.
all them girls had to do was wiggle their TATs in Simon's face, they had it in the bag .....

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 21:06   #33
God Member

The girls were awful tonight, weren't much better last week. But I wasn't particularly impressed with the boys either. One thing that annoyed me, and I know it's really trivial, is how they put the tallest in the middle, the two next tallest and either side and then the two smallest at the ends. Looked so daft!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 22:31   #34
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
The girls were awful tonight, weren't much better last week. But I wasn't particularly impressed with the boys either. One thing that annoyed me, and I know it's really trivial, is how they put the tallest in the middle, the two next tallest and either side and then the two smallest at the ends. Looked so daft!
Agreed. It did look daft, and Louis's remark about bookends was apt.

I've complimented the designers on Strictly Dancing tonight, but the stylists who work on the X-Factor need shooting. It's very hit and miss, but mainly miss, as to what they dress them in.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:53   #35
God Member

Agreed, very poor stylists on x-factor this series.

The one with puppy dog eyes has a long body and short legs - shouldn't be dressed in t-shirts that go over the top of his pants and long jackets - it makes it look worse.

The girl group is made to look like sluts and that red lipstick and black eyeshadow didn't work.

The girl in the brother/sister act is always made to wear full skirts and trying to make her look too 1950's style sweet.

The rather buxom divas (there are two of them) shouldn't be made to wear dresses that cut into the fat under their arms - particularly one shouldered dresses - and what was that huge growth on one of their shoulders?

The ones that they got right - Alisha in her green dress, it looked amazing against her skin tones, and Rhydian in his shiney suit, fabulous!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..