Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2008, 18:35   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Emmerdale

Me too Slinky, its very sad
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-02-2008, 23:58   #32
Accy Goddess

It was shadrach that set off the water works tonight.
Mick sed " are you going to cry over a doll." then when the help line came on he said " I want to know were they got the doll."
talk about trying to ruin my veiwing.
MEN!
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2008, 01:00   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNE View Post
It was shadrach that set off the water works tonight.
Mick sed " are you going to cry over a doll." then when the help line came on he said " I want to know were they got the doll."
MEN!
made me slightly get to tears when he thought it was him who'd been the cause because he didnt wash ( and i forget who he was talking to) said don't be daft come here you tramp......and then when Laurel ran out after him awwwwwwwww !
Old 23-02-2008, 15:19   #34

Just watching this now...gotta admit its getting to me. Couple of years ago it wouldnt have bothered me, but because of my little lad (hes only 11month old but he is so much cooler than me already lol) it really does upset me quite a bit. Think i might turn over before i really do start to wimp out and reach for the tissues.
Old 23-02-2008, 20:13   #35
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNE View Post
I want to know were they got the doll."
MEN!
ya know my fella said the same!!, says it's probably one of them freaky dolls they make that they try to look real
Old 24-02-2008, 15:06   #36

oh no i missed it

well gutted
Old 24-02-2008, 15:08   #37
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen_firth View Post
oh no i missed it

well gutted

dont be gutted Kath, it wasnt nice to watch, and with having a new baby yourself it would only have worried you more
Old 24-02-2008, 16:01   #38
Senior Member+

i cant wacth things like that, when my baby was born i was panickin at nite thinkin of cot death, i never slept properly and the thing is that it doesnt happen just to babys so u worry about ur kids all ur life
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 21:23   #39

Yolanda id be more worried if you had kids and things like that didnt bother you. But i must admit i have been keeping a close eye on my little lad this weekend. Hate to think what id be like without him (he is so awesome).

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..