Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2009, 21:22   #16
I am Banned

Re: You couldn't make it up

Don't think in terms of pow camps, think in terms of town by town internment, cut off under quarantine...

If you think that is possible, your even dafter than ever. How much barbed wire would you need to just seal off Accrington alone, which is nigh on impossible. Then how many guards would it take, to man this imaginary perimeter.
You can quote or display as many web sites as you like, its still stupid.
Such a thing might work in Septic land, where most of the rubbish you post is generated, but its impossible over here, were to closely populated to separate town from town.
Theres a bed booked for you at Whittingham Loony Bin.

Retlaw

Accrington Web
Old 02-09-2009, 21:30   #17
I am Banned

Hi All.

Retlaw, don't be pulling that hernia now will you??

Try all our troops who over in the Iraq-Afghan war, have left Blighties army because of the lack of equipment and all that lolly££ they offering in the private mercenary forces.

The private mercenary forces are now massive all under the hire of NATO, o, did you think NATO was ours??? nope it ain't, it never was and it never will be, try the Nazis who under operation paperclip ended up in south America, then America, with 7000 coming to Blighty, then you are on the right track.

Barbed wire what for, we are disarmed and the majority are new Labour cotton wool teletubies, all the boys are in jail and corrie's on.....
Old 02-09-2009, 21:50   #18
I am Banned

The private mercenary forces are now massive all under the hire of NATO, o, did you think NATO was ours??? nope it ain't, it never was and it never will be, try the Nazis who under operation paperclip ended up in south America, then America, with 7000 coming to Blighty, then you are on the right track.

Barbed wire what for, we are disarmed and the majority are new Labour cotton wool teletubies, all the boys are in jail and corrie's on.....[/quote]

The beds still booked for you at Whittingham Loony Bin.

You can bring in as many mercenaries as you like. Bring the lads back from abroad, do you seriously think they would open fire on their own relatives.

And if we are disarmed as you quote, why are there so many weapons still in use by criminals.

Ther are two words that describe you, they are
Cupid Stunt.

Retlaw
Old 02-09-2009, 21:59   #19
I am Banned

Thanks ever so........Google Blackwater
Old 02-09-2009, 23:27   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
The problem is that anything contentous is getting moved into Anything Goes 'fun' section.
No doubt the threadwanderings will be edited out, but at least it may have given some people the chance to read the links before the censorship happens
that was contentious in post 5 about a sick man, is that alright though with this superior being?
Old 02-09-2009, 23:45   #21
God Member

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:
Life. Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes, so to be accused of dealing in brown stuff I take as rather guns blazing.
Rather puts me in mind of lazy parents who are claiming extra allowances for a child with ADHD or similar problems trying to blame anybody but theirselves for the problems. Do you think we are all incapable of deciding which vaccines are safe?? We are not all idiots on this site maybe the parents of the child labelled as disruptive should look closer to home!!!! I apologize for any offence to parents of children with genuine ADHD but stand by my reasoning that it is being used as an excuse to claim extra benefits by some parents/carers.
Old 03-09-2009, 00:26   #22
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.

I take it you are the forum hyena. Pity not required.
Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes, so to be accused of dealing in brown stuff I take as rather guns blazing.

To suggest he has attempted to really grasp the information in such a short time proves to my good self he is not very focused.

Illness and incapacity does not lessen the equality spectrum when it comes to opinions, I will treat him as any other. People need to grasp the information I present because it is happening as I write, many links take you to the likes of the Daily Telegraph and many medical practitioner's websites.

There is also the legal aspect to this information, that Bayer has been caught placing 72 kilos of cancer and Flu in flu vaccine, and Bayer are one of the companies providing this forced vaccine.

Pandemic Level Six has been declared by the WHO and if you were abreast with the actual UN legislative powers set in place 2005, then you would understand that we are indeed now under the control of the United Nations, all 194 signatory countries, this is fact.

Martial Law means the removal of all civil law, the very stuff that protects the people and the civil servants.

It is not for me to try and persuade you of anything, I have presented a reality and supplied the links so any intelligent mind can see the it for their self.
If I was you I wouldn't be at all worried about the flu jab.

A more pressing concern is that some unknown agent seems to be dosing you with massive amounts of L.S.D, to see what unhinged things pop into your mind whilst you are under it's influence.

Now that is scary.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:53   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Hi All.

I take it you have not received a leaflet...

yes it is true, or this is what they are attempting to do to all 194 UN IHR signatory countries.

They are teaching teachers to look for symptoms in our children at school, then without any contact to we the parents, or the child they ring the UN transport system and the child is removed into quarantine.

This is also being set up in all work places, so you had better not be the hate target of the chosen operative.

The schools have been turned into fortresses over the last 10 years, using the excuse of terror attack, only now do we see what the true agenda is in this regard, they can shut down all schools under quarantine on the say so of the teachers, social worker helpers, and the school policeman. We the parents will not be able to collect our children.

Each year there are around 500.000 deaths from normal flu globally, yet on figures of less than a thousand global deaths, themselves very dubious indeed, we had the World Health Organisation announce we have reached pandemic level six. Under this criteria which was announced June 11 2009, all 194 signatory countries are now under martial law dictated by the UN.

These vaccines contain one million times more squaline than those given to the soldiers during the first gulf war, it has been proven that squaline is the cause of Gulf war syndrome.

if you go to the link provided you can see all the data to prove this, I would not have taken this action if it was not proven fact.

In the UK there has been a media blackout because of the reaction of the Brits to the idea of forced vaccinations, but the strategy has continued in secret.

As for the fat boy and his response, get out more son, you look awful!
stop eating all the pies, and learn to use your computer to search the information, I have made it very easy....

Here is the link again, and I have to say the flyers have been very well received.

Swine Flu Conference In UK » Lifeinthemixtalk.com
Hi asshole fat boy here, I wish I'd met you 20 years ago I'd have taken great pleasure kick seven bells out of you smug face you prat
Old 03-09-2009, 10:26   #24
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
To suggest he has attempted to really grasp the information in such a short time proves to my good self he is not very focused.
To suggest that he hasn't got the grasp of your type of posting is an insult to Jaysay.
Why not search the forum?
You will discover we already have a few members that treat us to this type of thread we don't need anyone else spreading this type of garbage and you can do what they have been advised to do go talk to the many like mind conspiracy theorists on the many available webs sites out there I'm sure you will be more comfortable amongst your own kind.

Quote:
It is not for me to try and persuade you of anything, I have presented a reality and supplied the links so any intelligent mind can see the it for their self.
Here I can agree with you, it is not for you, a total stranger to come on here spreading your version of the truth whilst implying that yours is the truth the way and the light and that those who disagree with you are of inferior intelligent.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:55   #25
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes
You'd better quickly sign up here, to ensure that that situation doesn't arrise.

Parenting Support Classes - Netmums

Or at least make sure to budget for extra charges on your electricity bills, to power the CCTVs in your home.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:59   #26
I am Banned

Hi All.

You know the vaccination many of you have allowed your daughters to have at school...well it is sterilizing your children. Thats my understanding but for those who need the slowly slowly, try this first :

The Truth About Gardasil And Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Then this :

Sterilization Of The Masses » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Let's now look at those ever so contradictory doctors of which Half Of GPs Refuse Swine Flu Vaccine Over Testing Fears, yet they are happy to give it to you :

Half Of GPs Refuse Swine Flu Vaccine Over Testing Fears » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

I suppose this has a lot to do with their contradiction :

£27,000 Swine Flu Bonus For GPs :

£27,000 Swine Flu Bonus For GPs » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

What do the doctors know but are not telling :

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed. Gulf War Syndrome Explained :

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed. Gulf War Syndrome Explained » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

And this : “Swine flu” vaccine has adjuvants that impair fertility :

“Swine flu” vaccine has adjuvants that impair fertility « Case about Bird Flu

Just a bit naughty don't you think....
Old 03-09-2009, 13:08   #27
I am Banned

Hi All.

ADHD, from were does it emenate :

Psychiatrists And Professors Are Lobbying To Normalize And Decriminalize Pedophilia :

Psychiatrists And Professors Are Lobbying To Normalise And Decriminalise Pedophilia » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Not liking the root of child labeling here.

Psychiatrists on Psychiatry :

Understanding Psychiatry : Psychiatrist And Other Professionals On Psychiatry » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

ADHD The reality :

The Fraud Of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Junk Science :

Junk Science : Schools Labelling Children, Precursor To The Labelling Of Parents » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

And on the back of this junk science we get this government action :

Is the state guilty of child kidnap? - Telegraph

Bernadette, get real, wake up and stop acting like a little middle class Nazi. It was the middle class allowed the rise of Hitler and all that went with him. The Nazi will not take this country on this occasion, and I am logging all those who are of the Nazi mindset ready for the hangman's noose, its called treason, and I do not like it, nor those who support it.

Educate yourself because you are thick full stop.

Ignorance is bliss, but on this occasion also a one way ticket to vaccination death

Last edited by Life; 03-09-2009 at 13:11.
Old 03-09-2009, 13:14   #28
Beacon of light

Life, I am not sure if you know, but it is not the done thing to categorise members of the forum with labels that are offensive and that you cannot justify.
You are entitled to your opinions, but it does no good to you or anyone else for that matter to post links to site that are of questionable validity.

I, and many others of this forum are quite capable of researching my concerns about any of the health issues that you raise, and I am able to draw my own conclusions.

All that you are doing in this thread, is making other forum members question your sanity......and your motives for posting such a thread.
Old 03-09-2009, 13:16   #29
I am Banned

Hi All.

Margaret Pilkington.

First, I do not need to explain anything other than that I am offering.

Second, it is you and your children that are under attack, I have no concern whether you take the information or not.

Third, time is running out and if you wish to waste your time asking me to be your guru, forget it, I will present the information you can do with it as you please.

I respond in the same manner as those who respond to the information, I am not your mother nor your teacher nor your doctor...I receive no monies for what I do it costs me everything..

The fact is most of you will die because you fail to study the info, that is your choice, it is not my concern.

I have taken time out from my international work to further support my leaflet operation in Hyndburn, do as you please.

As for my sanity, the only person I require to see me is me, I bring a message, if you do not like it go watch TV.

Last edited by Life; 03-09-2009 at 13:23.
Old 03-09-2009, 13:16   #30
Beacon of light

It is also usual to introduce yourself before launching into such a diatribe.
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..