Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2009, 13:37   #31
I am Banned

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Hi All..

Take a look at what the none American born President Barack Obummer (therefore illegitimate) Has just released, so you can better get to grips with what we face :

Nazi Depopulation Programme Relaunched By Obama » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Study this then see the bigger picture.

Then look at what has happened out of site of all you intelligent people in our schools :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK ARK ACADEMIES-SCHOOLS

Then take a look at all my work that has been hidden from all you intelligent people over the last seven years which relates directly to Hyndburn satanic cults and operatives, yes I name names :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK DEMOCRACY I TO IV

Did you think Accrington failed to get riots because Accrington is great? I stopped it. So perhaps one can better understand why I hold no hope that Hyndburn has intelligent people.
Accrington Web
Old 03-09-2009, 13:41   #32
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Hi All.

Margaret Pilkington.

First, I do not need to explain anything other than that I am offering.

Second, it is you and your children that are under attack, I have no concern whether you take the information or not.

Third, time is running out and if you wish to waste your time asking me to be your guru, forget it, I will present the information you can do with it as you please.

I respond in the same manner as those who respond to the information, I am not your mother nor your teacher nor your doctor...I receive no monies for what I do it costs me everything..

The fact is most of you will die because you fail to study the info, that is your choice, it is not my concern.

I have taken time out from my international work to further support my leaflet operation in Hyndburn, do as you please.

As for my sanity, the only person I require to see me is me, I bring a message, if you do not like it go watch TV.
I think, by now even someone of your limited mental attributes should realise that we don't welcome your input to the site, so please for everyones sanity, (including your own, go away, you have already proved yourself to be most unsuitable).

Old 03-09-2009, 13:43   #33
I am Banned

Hi All.

There was a time when I molly coddled people, but you know what, they take it as an excuse to play the idiot, I get annoyed, nothing gets done.

Here is the reality we face, you can either see me as some arrogant tossar, or get to grips with the info and act, then you will have my full attention and respect, until that time I am speaking to children.

If we do not stand together in full knowledge of what we face we stand alone, we do not have time for personality profiling, the information is what is important, then action.
Old 03-09-2009, 13:48   #34
Beacon of light

I do not wish to have you provide me with information that i can find out for myself, and as I said in the previous post, I am intelligent and capable enough to do my own research into vaccination, and fromtheresearch that I choose, I will draw my own conclusions....I do not need you to be anything to me or to mollycoddle me....and after 60 odd years on this planet without any help at all from you or your ilk, I think I have earned the right to tell you this.

It isn't often that I find a post so blatantly offensive as I have found yours.

I do think that you need to see someone about your paranoia.
Old 03-09-2009, 13:50   #35
I am Banned

Hi All.

Beacon of light eh, would that be the freemasonic Luciferian light by any chance?
Old 03-09-2009, 13:52   #36
God Member

Quote:
If we do not stand together in full knowledge of what we face we stand alone,
I'll stand alone - how about you Less?
Old 03-09-2009, 13:53   #37

Quote:
Hi All.

There was a time when I molly coddled people, but you know what, they take it as an excuse to play the idiot, I get annoyed, nothing gets done.

Here is the reality we face, you can either see me as some arrogant tossar, or get to grips with the info and act, then you will have my full attention and respect, until that time I am speaking to children.

If we do not stand together in full knowledge of what we face we stand alone, we do not have time for personality profiling, the information is what is important, then action.
Please stop now, you have already done enough to be banned permanently from the site & Unless you are the owner of this site doing a rather extreme and rather distasteful wind up I suggest you go elsewhere, because you can and no doubt will be reported to your I.P. who is capable of removing you from the web for being a disruptive flamer.
Old 03-09-2009, 13:54   #38
I am Banned

If the Rothschilds and their masters the House of Windsor cannot get my IP address banned I am pretty sure Accy web stands no chance.... Agreed Bye.....

Last edited by Life; 03-09-2009 at 13:56.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:01   #39

Thank you "Life" you have certainly raised some valued points/ideas in an intelligent and sensible way. I did receive one of your leaflets on Sunday, I say this to prove you are trying to get your message across in different ways.

The forum seems to have "closed ranks" perhaps the topic is far too serious for some, our members only seem to be interested on what members are having for tea or how to make the tastiest slice of toast !!!!

All you can do is speak as you find, and I found this thread informative and thought provoking by someone who has researched the subject and seems very passionate about it.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:02   #40
Senior Member+

Life, I to follow whats going on and I thank you for the time you have taken to highlight/spread the information.

However there is no need to spread hate, call people names ect, I get it done to me here by a few folk, being told to go and play with buses, you have no life ect but I just laugh. Afer all its only a forum.

You have posted many links which is good, I will be looking at your website when I have more time.

I to have children and have been looking more at the information that is out there, I have a child due in about 10 weeks and from my research I am very concerned with vaccinations (MMR Ect) but I need to study the topic a lot more first. (and in honesty it is scary)

Less, speaking for every one again I see being the leader.

Please feel free to post more after all this is a Public Forum and people are entitled to there own opinions are they not.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:03   #41
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

very apt username ya ought to get one.
Old 03-09-2009, 14:04   #42

Quote:
If the Rothschilds and their masters the House of Windsor cannot get my IP address banned I am pretty sure Accy web stands no chance.... Agreed Bye.....
Are we taking bets? you know too little about the web & accywebs history,

Quote:
Agreed Bye
I hope that means you are going now you've had your days worth of a rant, now maybe you are coming down from whatever caused you to think we give a damn about anything you say, (though we are all disgusted in the way you say it).
Old 03-09-2009, 14:05   #43
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Please stop now, you have already done enough to be banned permanently from the site & Unless you are the owner of this site doing a rather extreme and rather distasteful wind up I suggest you go elsewhere, because you can and no doubt will be reported to your I.P. who is capable of removing you from the web for being a disruptive flamer.
What has he/she done to be banned permanently from this site?
Old 03-09-2009, 14:06   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
What has he/she done to be banned permanently from this site?
See life, now you've got the other fool started!
Old 03-09-2009, 14:07   #45
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
See life, now you've got the other fool started!
I knew you wouldnt be able to resist.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..