Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-10-2012, 22:06   #16
Clearly Classy.......

Re: 'Free' text message services

Why not try downloading the washing machine user guide from the net?........just a thought.

My Gallery My Albums
Romps is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-10-2012, 23:39   #17

Re: 'Free' text message services

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjoman View Post
I still remember when our computer system refused to allow anything to "Scunthorpe" because of rude words
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Did you finish your message off with kisses (xx), Sugarmouse. Sometimes they are picked up as being offensive..
Hmm, maybe that was it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Don't think those 'bot thingies' are judgmental, Cashy ...
I don't know about that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
If you're recipient starts recieving marketing messages, you'll know the source of them hehehe
Lol I can live with that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio25 View Post
You beat me to it.

The cost to the company of sending a "free" message is far outweighed by the profit from having a verified, current spammable mobile number.
I've been guilty of giving my best friend's number instead of mine, whenever I can't remember my number and its' not that important, he's had a few rants at me about it (oops).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
agreed

Also i thinks that should of been your and not you're too hehe.
Lol me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romps View Post
Why not try downloading the washing machine user guide from the net?........just a thought.
It wasn't like that though-I know you've probably not read my 'current projects' thread, but I'm helping this guy sort his house out, and one of the main problems is the electricity only 'half works'. Thus my issue was not knowing where the washing machine was powered from, what I can unplug safely,is it actually plugged in, etc. Good suggestion if it was a 'normal' scenario, though!Thanks

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..