Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2007, 20:21   #1
God Member

Freecycle

just reading some of todays posts and i cant believe this cheeky cow, i was appauled

3267WANTED - Faberge Egg - BB2 WANTED - Faberge Egg - BB2
Can someone please help!!
I'm not a single mum. I do work so can only collect at the weekend before 4pm. Thank You...

1.. wouldnt we all love a Faberge Egg
2.. whats with the single mum jibe?
Old 17-09-2007, 20:26   #2
Resident Waffler

Re: Freecycle

Can I put myself down for a Rolex watch?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 20:40   #3
God Member

yeah i dont see why not willow
Old 17-09-2007, 20:42   #4
God Member

her profile made me laugh

Yahoo! ID: mishyok Real Name: Mishy Location: Mishyland Age: 29 Marital Status: Long-term Relationship Sex: Female Occupation: Mistress (Advertisement)
More About Me
Hobbies: Music, Reading, F1 & stuff Having fun with my Sexy Devil
Latest News: Life is Great. Life with the Kinkster is well good & one of the best things Ive done in my life. Just hope he feels the same. Love You Babes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Favourite Quote: When your glass is empty please fill me up You show me yours and Ill show you mine Take me one day at a time xxxxxx
Interests
New Releases
Indie
Nottingham Forest FC
C.S.I.
Eastenders
Lost in Space
Big Brother [UK]
Old 17-09-2007, 21:33   #5
God Member

If she is for real then boy she needs her head examined!! The single parent jibe was out of order as not all parents are on their own because they want to be.

She comes across as a self centred, arrogant, stuck up, addled brained, money grabbing egotist spoiled brat!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 11:01   #6
Resident Waffler

Come on now Spuggie, don't hold back.

I was a single parent once and certainly not by choice when my first husband died, so agree with you about the unnecessary dig.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 13:12   #7
God Member

unfortunately i couldnt find a report button on freecycle
Old 18-09-2007, 13:27   #8
Caz
God Member

Already reported it! Can't understand how it got through in the first place. Each post is supposed to be individually checked apparently
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 13:30   #9
Senior Member+

Ooo i feel for her , ill have to buy her one..... NOT , Cheeky thing , the other day i was laughing at a guy who wanted a caravan!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 13:43   #10
Senior Member+

up here they ask for motorbikes and caravans holiday homes , i dont know if they got them but i wonder if she knew what a faberge egg is , i dont
jackyalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2007, 14:19   #11
God Member

doubt it, she probably meant ferrero rocher egg
Old 18-09-2007, 20:07   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Come on now Spuggie, don't hold back.

I was a single parent once and certainly not by choice when my first husband died, so agree with you about the unnecessary dig.
The attitude of some people towards single parents whether female or male gets my back up. The government dosnt help by taking their own very subtle potshots at em gggggrrrrrrrrr.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 18-09-2007, 20:10   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
The attitude of some people towards single parents whether female or male gets my back up.
You mean everything I read about them being the cause of the worlds problems may not be true ?
Old 18-09-2007, 21:12   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
You mean everything I read about them being the cause of the worlds problems may not be true ?

Well not all of em. There are others causing more aggro and they are happily married. No names though but dont need to be a brain box to know who I mean.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 20-09-2007, 23:38   #15
God Member

we hyad one over here some weeks back asking for a camcorder for her nan because her nan had bought one of a conman on b/pool seafront and when she got it home it didnt work , so could it please be one with a pull out screen and not too big for her nan to hold and in full good working order .. i was absolutely gobsmacked ..
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..