Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2006, 06:26   #1
Resting in Peace

Happy Birthday T.C.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T.C.Hope you have a great day ALL THE BEST
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-04-2006, 07:25   #2

Re: Happy Birthday T.C.

Happy Birthday T.C.

Old 18-04-2006, 08:16   #3

Happy Birthday TC.......
Attached Images
File Type: gif geb05.gif (8.9 KB, 27 views)
Old 18-04-2006, 08:42   #4
mez
God Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T.C. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY
Old 18-04-2006, 13:30   #5
Give, give, give member

Many happy returns T.C. mate.

All the best x:engsmil:

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 13:32   #6
I am Banned

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T.C !!!!!!!

Have a good one!!!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 13:40   #7

i hope you have a very happy birthday tc, have a lovely day xx
carolef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 13:46   #8
God Member

Happy Birthday T.C.

Many happy returns and hope you have a lovely day xx
Old 18-04-2006, 14:00   #9

Re: thanks

hi tc, you sound a happy fellow today, i was reading your thread and it made me think of my dad who died 30 years ago. he was adopted and by the time he was 17 both his adopted parents had died, so he left home and joined the merchant navy for a few years. when world war was immenent he was conscripted into the royal navy were he served 12 years too.I used to love his tales and he always said that that life you had shaped the person you became he would have been 92 now, they had me late in life but i can still remember all the navy stuff and all his travels across and around the globe and like you he loved the life of the navy. I'm researching the ships he was on at the moment and its so interesting he was a chief stoker. what was you role tc i would love to know i find it all very interesting. once again have a happy birthday
carolef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 16:06   #10
Resting in Peace

ER can i just say that your a jammy sod TC winning 3 YES 3 prizes in the stag raffle over easter well done mate !!!

Last edited by Mick; 19-04-2006 at 07:58.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 16:44   #11

Yes Mick, but being the jammy generous s-d that I am, I only took two, and gave one back to be raffled again. So there you are, and you weren't there to be in the draw. Luv. T.C.
T.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 16:54   #12
Senior Member+

Happy birthday T.C. hope you have had a good day

buttonsmum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 17:03   #13
Len
God Member

Happy birthday TC.

Myself and nette visited the Stag on Monday afternoon along with mez and co and guess what? I won a big fluffy rabbit with an Easter egg thanks to the football card that was going around at the time. hehe

Guess who ended up with the rabbit and egg.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 17:24   #14

Re: thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolef
hi tc, you sound a happy fellow today, i was reading your thread and it made me think of my dad who died 30 years ago. he was adopted and by the time he was 17 both his adopted parents had died, so he left home and joined the merchant navy for a few years. when world war was immenent he was conscripted into the royal navy were he served 12 years too.I used to love his tales and he always said that that life you had shaped the person you became he would have been 92 now, they had me late in life but i can still remember all the navy stuff and all his travels across and around the globe and like you he loved the life of the navy. I'm researching the ships he was on at the moment and its so interesting he was a chief stoker. what was you role tc i would love to know i find it all very interesting. once again have a happy birthday
Hi Carol'
Thanks for the birthday greetings. I was an aircraft electrician, having served on HMS Ark Royal, and HMS Albion. I represented the Royal Navy at rugby union whilst touring the far east on HMS Albion, having played in Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia. I left the Albion in Singapore in April 1959,and was flown home to a new posting at RNAS Abbotsinch, which is now Glasgow Airport. Whilst there, I represented the Royal Navy in Scotland and Combined Services in Scotlandat also rugby union. In January 1962 I broke my leg against Edinburgh University which ended my days as a Representative Player, but I played much club rugby after that. I actually joined the navy on May 1st 1951 at Albert Square in Manchester, and was discharged from HMS Victory on May 1st 1963. I had the most wonderful time, and many stories to tell. I am still in touch with an old shipmate in Australia who I served with in Londonderry in 1953, and we still find things to reminisce about.I hope passing on a little bit of my service life has given you some pleasure.Best wishes and regards,.............T.C.
T.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2006, 20:10   #15
Always EVIL within us

21 AGAIN T.C. Some people have all the luck!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..