Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-05-2008, 20:50   #61
God Member

Re: I'd do anything

Who do you think should be Accywebs Nancy:

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-05-2008, 20:54   #62
God Member

She must have some determination to lose all that weight. I think I read that she'd lost about 8 stone. That takes some willpower.

She does seem to have put a little bit back on though and this morning's paper said that Cameron thinks she's too big to play Nancy. I think that this is utter rubbish. She was too big before but she's not now.

Still, the show doesn't open for another 6 months, I bet she'll lose even more weight by then with all the working and dancing she'll be doing.

On opening night she'll be gorgeous and should be so pleased with herself.
Old 31-05-2008, 21:08   #63
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post

Still, the show doesn't open for another 6 months, I bet she'll lose even more weight by then with all the working and dancing she'll be doing.

On opening night she'll be gorgeous and should be so pleased with herself.
I think you're right, and also think she's toned up over the run of the programme.

She's gorgeous, with a personality to match, and I hope she'll have a long and successful career.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 21:36   #64
Senior Member+

Quote:
She must have some determination to lose all that weight. I think I read that she'd lost about 8 stone. That takes some willpower.
Obviously it took a lot of determination, but she did have the help of the best trainers and nutritionists as it was on a TV show. Still she made the decision to go on that programme for herself and try and loose that weight, she looks fantastic and Cameron was bang out of order with what he said in the press.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2008, 22:12   #65
white rabbits

shes lost 11stone now,, shes gone from 20 stone to 9,,,amazing,,,
Old 31-05-2008, 23:00   #66
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
Cameron was bang out of order with what he said in the press.
That's terrible. Hardly fair, him being the producer, and it being just before the final. I'm glad it's backfired on him.

I also thought he was bang out of order when asked who was Nancy, and he replied Jessie is Nancy.

No she ain't.

Jodie is.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:55   #67
God Member

YES YES YES, was so pleased to see jodie win, watched the first show before going out and taped the 2nd part and watched it through a drunked haze when I got in...jumped up when Graham said Jodie was nancy...then fell over the coffee table!!!! Nothing to do with the alcohol of course

GOOD ON YA JODIE... (I did vote a fair few times before I went out )

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 23:00   #68
Senior Member+

Quote:
It'll be a fabulous show. Rowan Atkinson will be playing Fagin. I wonder who will play Bill Sykes.
Bill Sykes is being played by Burn Gorman, who played Owen Harper in Torchwood.

Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 23:13   #69
white rabbits

I Think Rowen Atkinson Will Make A Brilliant Fagin,,,with Those Face Expressions
Old 02-06-2008, 15:15   #70
God Member

Blimey, I don't think I will be going to see Oliver now.

I've just looked at the prices.

I looked at Feb 09 half term week.

I was looking for 4 tickets for me, hubby and 2 kids. My little girl is only 4 so there's no point in taking her and getting the seats at the top of the balcony.....she wouldn't be able to see.

I looked at tickets inn the lower circle.....they're £75.

No discounts either....£75 each for me and hubby, £75 each for kids.

That's £300 before we leave the house then we'd have to pay for travel, food and a night's accommodation.

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..