Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2008, 21:50   #1
I am Banned

Joke of the Year

Three doctors discussing recent succesfull operations.

Iraeli Doctor.
Recently did a new heart transplant, and the patient was up and looking for work in a month.

Russian Doctor.
I took 1/2 a heart out of 1 man put it in another, and both were looking for work in less than two weeks

English Doctor
Thats nothing, we took the arsehole out of Scotland, made him Prime Minister, and now 1/2 the country is looking for work.

Retlaw.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-04-2008, 21:51   #2
God Member

Re: Joke of the Year

LMAO ..... love it

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 22:50   #3
Loz

Very funny but unfortunately all so true!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:11   #4
Senior Member+

lol, very funny, well done
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 18:12   #5
I am Banned

A tramp walks into a posh Bond St Jewelers, drops his pants and starts fingering his arse. The shop assistant shouts get out of here you filthy bastard. Tramp says make your mind up lady and points to the sign which reads.

"COME IN HERE AND PICK YOUR RING IN COMFORT".

Retlaw.
Old 12-04-2008, 19:12   #6
Senior Member+

ewwwwwwwww!!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2008, 20:08   #7
I am Banned

Re: Blonde Joke

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer who was also a blonde.The blonde cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

'What does it look like?' she finally asked. The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has your picture on it.'

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman.

'Here it is,' she said.
The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, 'Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop

Retlaw

Last edited by Retlaw; 13-04-2008 at 20:11.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..