Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-11-2008, 07:11   #31
God Member
 
derekgas's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

There is another thread which has been closed, it was a member seemingly questioning the reason for another members ban, well I cant argue for the banned member because though people may disagree, if you get a ban/infraction for something you say to one of the moderating team, and then quote what you said later, then it is no different from the original action, after all, if you swore at a policeman, and got sent to court for it, you wouldnt then go to court, get your fine, and then go back and swear at the same policeman would you? If you did, you would receive another fine!
__________________
www.fgcc.co
If time travel were possible, wouldn't somebody have been back or forward and told us by now?
derekgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-11-2008, 16:35   #32
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

How do you know when anybody is band, besides them going missing on here, which tends to be a giveaway
__________________
35 YEARS AND COUNTING
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 16:37   #33
Senior Member+
 
emamum's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

it says i am banned under their name
__________________
Like the old woman who lived in a shoe, i have so many children i can't fit the tickers in my signature.....

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 17:34   #34
☆ V.I.P Member ☆
 
panther's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

Just seen...why is Flashy banned?, have i missed summat here?
__________________
"Dont make someone a priority if your only an option!!"
panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 17:36   #35
Senior Member+
 
emamum's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

have a look here http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...hat-44181.html (Cant believe you've done that)
__________________
Like the old woman who lived in a shoe, i have so many children i can't fit the tickers in my signature.....

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 17:37   #36
God Member
 
derekgas's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

go back to page 2 panther
__________________
www.fgcc.co
If time travel were possible, wouldn't somebody have been back or forward and told us by now?
derekgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 17:45   #37
☆ V.I.P Member ☆
 
panther's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

....LOL

Incase ya reading this flashy .....HIYAAAAAAA

see ya next week, or shuld i say read ya
__________________
"Dont make someone a priority if your only an option!!"
panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 19:38   #38
God Member
 
flashy's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

lol, can i just say that i wasnt insulting Len this time, i was merely pointing out the fact that i got banned before for starting THAT thread, i have no beef with Len whatsoever

Len knows i wasnt insulting him, he banned me and wrote 'hehee' at the end of the ban

just because i was banned AGAIN doesnt mean i will be any quieter on here, if anything it will make me gobbier
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 19:45   #39
God Member
 
Royboy39's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
lol, can i just say that i wasnt insulting Len this time, i was merely pointing out the fact that i got banned before for starting THAT thread, i have no beef with Len whatsoever

Len knows i wasnt insulting him, he banned me and wrote 'hehee' at the end of the ban

just because i was banned AGAIN doesnt mean i will be any quieter on here, if anything it will make me gobbier
Good for you girl......now shuddup
__________________
Supporting Barcelona 2012/2013

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 19:46   #40
God Member
 
flashy's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

not a chance
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 19:54   #41
God Member
 
Royboy39's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
not a chance
Nice to see we are not all tarred with the same brush....the last time I saluted an officer, I looked into his eyes and he must have read from my body language what my feelings were.
__________________
Supporting Barcelona 2012/2013

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 19:57   #42
God Member
 
Royboy39's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

What's your thoughts on this David1?
__________________
Supporting Barcelona 2012/2013

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:03   #43
God Member
 
flashy's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
What's your thoughts on this David1?

he wouldnt possibly air his thoughts about me in a thread like this, we dont get on, he hates me
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 17:40   #44
God Member
 
cherokee's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
lol, can i just say that i wasnt insulting Len this time, i was merely pointing out the fact that i got banned before for starting THAT thread, i have no beef with Len whatsoever

Len knows i wasnt insulting him, he banned me and wrote 'hehee' at the end of the ban

just because i was banned AGAIN doesnt mean i will be any quieter on here, if anything it will make me gobbier

Hello trouble .. I see they unlocked the door and let ya back in Or did ya nip in the back way while Len was puttin the bins out
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 20:10   #45
Resting in Peace
 
Benipete's Avatar
 

Re: Just a quick post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
Nice to see we are not all tarred with the same brush....the last time I saluted an officer, I looked into his eyes and he must have read from my body language what my feelings were.
You sound like you are happy when the US navy arrive in Benidorm Bay
__________________


Some people think I'm a bit of an animal, but I'm quite tender really
Benipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:16.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com


Page generated in 0.29288 seconds with 11 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1