Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2003, 14:07   #1

Post life

i love life - i think its great, is that ok?
munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 25-03-2003, 15:31   #2
Roy
Administrator

Post Re: life

definately! i quite agree, but I am going to thailand in 2 weeks, can't wait
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2003, 07:41   #3

[glow=red,2,300]whats all this about[/glow]
ukbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2003, 07:42   #4

[glow=red,2,300]cool[/glow]
[tt]hello[/tt]
ukbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2003, 17:21   #5
Junior Member+

sorry I forgot what to say
Old 27-03-2003, 17:41   #6
KIPAX

Have I got time to sa..................
Old 01-04-2003, 15:54   #7

milly adin roy! have a nice time in thailand
beakervich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 21:38   #8
Resting in Peace

Yea bring us all a stick of rock back :P :P
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2003, 21:54   #9
Senior Member+

life is what you make it so it must be great, otherwise what's the point of being here. [smiley=wave.gif]
Old 21-08-2003, 22:18   #10
Caz
God Member

Life's Lessons: Things to Learn.
(Author Unknown)

...that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
...that no matter how much I care, some people just don't care back.
...that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
...that it's not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.
...that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better know something.
...that you shouldn't compare yourself to the best others can do.
...that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
...that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
...that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
...that you can keep going long after you think you can't.
...that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
...that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
...that regardless of how intense a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
...that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
...that money is a bad way of keeping score.
...that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
...that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.
...that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
...that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
...that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
...that you should never tell a child that their dreams are unlikely or outlandish. What a tragedy it would be if they believed it.
...that your family won't always be there for you. It may seem funny, but people you aren't related to can take care of you and love you and teach you to trust people again. Families aren't only biological.
...that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
...that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
...that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
...that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
...that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they don't love each other and just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
...that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
...that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
...that no matter how you try to protect your children, they will eventually get hurt and you will hurt in the process.
...that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people that don't even know you.
...that even when you think that you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
...that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
...that the people you care about most in life are often taken from you too soon.
...that it's hard to determine where to draw the line between being nice and not hurting people's feelings, and standing up for what you believe.
Slow Down... Look Around... Pay Attention
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2003, 17:27   #11
Accy Goddess

Like that one Cazzer. Gonna stick it on the notice board at work. Nice one.  ;D ;D ;D
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..