Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2014, 15:16   #106
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Re: Manchester Dogs Home Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Someone's got their panties in a twist today, "arrogant", No I don't believe I'm superior to anyone........perhaps you mean Less ?
More knowlegable than you, not as likely to speculate as you do, I certainly don't assume the way you do, don't need to backtrack the way you do, wouldn't dream of calling myself arrogant, I'm above such errors.

You however, come on site start threads without thinking, post without thinking, won't admit you know nothing about anything you talk about, (now, now, don't get upset, your posts prove this (pick any one of them at random)).
Creep, crawl and u turn in your own shallow & unique fashion to try and get back into the good books of the people you upset...

The list goes on, of your immature mistakes onsite.

Come back on in say 100 years you may by then have matured to the age of seven, no let's be generous, let's make that seven and three quarters!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-09-2014, 15:36   #107
Senior Member+

Re: Manchester Dogs Home Fire

Quote:
Someone's got their panties in a twist today....
It`s an allergic reaction I get when I encounter someone talking bollox, wonder who that could have been
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 17:37   #108
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
It`s an allergic reaction I get when I encounter someone talking bollox, wonder who that could have been
I like the pointy smiley,maybe you could work on adding pictures next like puppet master Less? .

Now,It would only be "bollox" if it was proven untrue g, according to dogbreedinfo a pure staffie's weight would max out about 2.5 stone making westendlass's dog a cross or freak of nature....hmmm

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 17:54   #109
Beacon of light

or maybe just a well fed hound.
dotti34 likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 17:59   #110

Quote:
I like the pointy smiley,maybe you could work on adding pictures next like puppet master Less? .

Now,It would only be "bollox" if it was proven untrue g, according to dogbreedinfo a pure staffie's weight would max out about 2.5 stone making westendlass's dog a cross or freak of nature....hmmm
Excuse me? If the best you can do is ignore my post and then call me, (in your usual creepy style) doesn't that prove you haven't the capacity to keep up this style of insult? Maybe you should give up now? Or creep really hard maybe magsR or dthep will help you out?
They've been trying far longer than you have.

I'd call you pathetic, I'd even call you a pathetic moron, but that would mean they are as bad as you, which they aren't.
Old 17-09-2014, 18:19   #111
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
or maybe just a well fed hound.
It wouldn't be well fed M, it would be irresponsibly over fed and grossly obese.

To be honest, I'm not that bothered either way.....Just some folk keep on...saying I'm talking "bollox" etc, well I never

password--Accyweb
Old 17-09-2014, 18:26   #112

Quote:
It wouldn't be well fed M, it would be irresponsibly over fed and grossly obese.

To be honest, I'm not that bothered either way.....Just some folk keep on...saying I'm talking "bollox" etc, well I never
Of course your bothered, honest? Well that's doubtful, (only in the sense of the lies you use on here as facts, no way am I saying you rob banks).
Old 17-09-2014, 18:33   #113
I am Banned

Go easy on him AccyX he’s in denial and beginning to doubt if he really is a wizard.
It’s a phase he goes through from time to time. Sadly these episodes are becoming more and more frequent.
A couple of years ago he thought he was a cheeseburger, he even changed his avatar to reflect this would you believe?
Now he is telling people he is Wile E Coyote just look at the business cards he has started handing out. But with a little tlc from the members we have brought him back, lost a few members on the way but the effort and sacrifice was truly worth it.
Hang in there little buddy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wile e Coyote.jpg (41.9 KB, 11 views)
Accyexplorer likes this.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 18:45   #114
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Go easy on him AccyX he’s in denial and beginning to doubt if he really is a wizard.
It’s a phase he goes through from time to time. Sadly these episodes are becoming more and more frequent.
A couple of years ago he thought he was a cheeseburger, he even changed his avatar to reflect this would you believe?
Now he is telling people he is Wile E Coyote just look at the business cards he has started handing out. But with a little tlc from the members we have brought him back, lost a few members on the way but the effort and sacrifice was truly worth it.

After seeing the way he's brainwashed his online sheep, I could believe almost anything.
I knew he had some sort of mental instability from one of my first responses from him .
Now he's become the first and hopefully the last to go on my ignore list

password--Accyweb
Old 17-09-2014, 18:48   #115
Full Member+

Quote:

Maybe he was created in a lab then and released when the animal rights folk broke in and released him from his reinforced glass cell, Mungo the mutant Staffy !
Old 17-09-2014, 18:52   #116
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Maybe he was created in a lab then and released when the animal rights folk broke in and released him from his reinforced glass cell, Mungo the mutant Staffy !
I don't remember realising a mutant staff (perhaps it was one of my fellow activists )

He looks chuffed to bits in your avatar pic,that cheesy grins a classic

password--Accyweb
Old 17-09-2014, 19:01   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Oh how I was looking forward to your reply, a simplex unit such as you considers yourself above the ordinary members.
And look, you managed a 'like' from the other desperate poster!
That must make you feel proud.

To be honest, of all the long lasting flamers I admire you the most, you almost, get there but you are be honest, fixated on my wizard thing.

Your mate, he's nothing compared to you, probably not worth peeing on if he was on fire, (not saying you could be so generous of course).

Now, let's ignore the idiot, you have had a downer since you came on site, you don't like what folk post, you put them down, without reason, you started by having a go at me about the wizard thing, now, we are listening, don't hold back, I for one wish to know what makes you hate the members (jointly or individually your choice), I promise no nepotism will be brought into play.

I just want to know, WHY, if you hate everyone so much, do you not leave?

Last edited by Mick; 18-09-2014 at 06:35.
Old 17-09-2014, 19:30   #118
Beacon of light

Quote:

After seeing the way he's brainwashed his online sheep, I could believe almost anything.
I knew he had some sort of mental instability from one of my first responses from him .
Now he's become the first and hopefully the last to go on my ignore list
Which online sheep might these be Jason?
If you are going to say something then don't hold back.
Seeing as this post has been frequented by a small group of people, it makes us wonder just who you mean.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 20:06   #119
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Which online sheep might these be Jason?
If you are going to say something then don't hold back.
Seeing as this post has been frequented by a small group of people, it makes us wonder just who you mean.
Don't worry M, if I feel the need to say something I won't hold back (bit like yourself).
I can't speak for other members but, I wasn't referring to you Re my sheep remark and also refuse to name individual sheep (on this occasion).

password--Accyweb
Old 17-09-2014, 20:07   #120
Senior Member+

AccyEX surely you would've reached the centre of the earth by now
DaveinGermany likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..