Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2014, 20:14   #121
Senior Member+

Re: Manchester Dogs Home Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
AccyEX surely you would've reached the centre of the earth by now
not long now R...[insert JCB icon]

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Mick; 18-09-2014 at 06:41.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-09-2014, 20:15   #122
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Don't worry M, if I feel the need to say something I won't hold back (bit like yourself).
I can't speak for other members but, I wasn't referring to you Re my sheep remark and also refuse to name individual sheep (on this occasion).
Well seeing as that lets me out then it must be the others.
I am glad to hear that you would not hold back if you felt the need was there.....I prefer honesty in postings.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 20:16   #123
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Which online sheep might these be Jason?
They would be folks that don't agree with him ... or maybe he's been reading too much Blair.

By the way, I don't think sheep are all that dumb ... they will be leaving Scotland in droves if the vote is "Yes".
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 20:17   #124
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
AccyEX surely you would've reached the centre of the earth by now
Rob...the spade he is using is too small.....it'll be a while yet.
Restless likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 20:26   #125
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post

After seeing the way he's brainwashed his online sheep, I could believe almost anything.
I knew he had some sort of mental instability from one of my first responses from him .
Now he's become the first and hopefully the last to go on my ignore list
I hope a friend of yours will PM or quote this so you can see it.

You can attempt to insult me as much as you wish, but, do not insult the other members, they are very much the reason I am here, you aren't.

Mental instability? you with your pathetic examples of how life should be lived think I'm mentally unstable? if I wasn't sucking the juice out of this Bull terrier I'd come over there and beat you to death with it!

There, all done, I've proved I can see the depths of degradation you live at, however I could neither suck on a bull terrier or understand how you can even imagine that you are sentient being.

Online sheep indeed, c'mon everybody lets all give him red karma.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2014, 20:59   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Go easy on him AccyX he’s in denial and beginning to doubt if he really is a wizard.
Let's get this straight, you have mentioned the wizard many, many times more than I have.
Why are you so bitter?
Quote:
It’s a phase he goes through from time to time.
Indeed I do go through phases, usually when you stop taking your medication and start on me once again.
Why are you so bitter?
Quote:
Sadly these episodes are becoming more and more frequent.
Sadly you are becoming brave enough to appear more regularly onsite, did I mention medication?
Why are you so bitter?
Quote:
A couple of years ago he thought he was a cheeseburger, he even changed his avatar to reflect this would you believe?
Would you believe it, I knew you were obsessed but to remember my Avatars, how sad.
Why are you so bitter?

Quote:
Now he is telling people he is Wile E Coyote just look at the business cards he has started handing out.
Just to give you a little information, I have gone back to my original Avatar, the very first I used on AccyWeb, others have used it, are they also as bad as you attempt to make me seem?
Why are you so bitter?

Quote:
Now he is telling people he is Wile E Coyote just look at the business cards he has started handing out.
No, YOU claim I'm doing and saying that, which is your own figment of imagination.
Why are you so bitter?

Quote:
But with a little tlc from the members we have brought him back,
Another figment of a very narrow imagination.
Why are you so bitter?

Quote:
lost a few members on the way but the effort and sacrifice was truly worth it.
So, you know things no-one else knows? members lost? obviously the wrong ones, but feel free to join them.

Why are you so bitter?

Quote:
Hang in there little buddy.
Indeed if the best you've got little buddy is dthep you really should hang in there.
before I go little buddy, perhaps you can answer this?

Why is he so bitter?

Could it be that he see's himself in every post you do?

I forgot to ask, could someone quote this please so that idiot explorer can see it?

Thanking you in anticipation, Oh hang on maybe if I quote it myself would that work?

Last edited by Less; 17-09-2014 at 21:05.
Old 18-09-2014, 10:07   #127
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Let's get this straight, you have mentioned the wizard many, many times more than I have.

Quote:
Hang in there little buddy.
Thanking you in anticipation, Oh hang on maybe if I quote it myself would that work?
Well you could knock me down with a cudgel, I am spellbound, over 11 and a half thousand posts Less mentioning wizard.. I reckon you just about have your sneck in front.

And no no no you have it wrong. The little buddy I entreat to hang in there is you. We are all family on the Accyweb and look after each other.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 10:15   #128

Quote:
Well you could knock me down with a cudgel, I am spellbound, over 11 and a half thousand posts Less mentioning wizard.. I reckon you just about have your sneck in front.

And no no no you have it wrong. The little buddy I entreat to hang in there is you. We are all family on the Accyweb and look after each other.
As usual you go out of your way to be clever and once again you fail.

Yes we are like an extended family and like an extended family some members of it are born on the wrong side of the blanket and live down to their reputation, don't you?
Old 18-09-2014, 10:26   #129
God Member

I have had to endure scorn, ridicule and insults from Less ever since I joined the site.
At first it upset me. until I realised that it is his nature to intimidate, in order to provoke negative emotions from his victim - which he enjoys. This is a trait of a warped personality, and deserves some sympathy for his condition.
When you show that you have not been provoked, he eventually directs his malice elsewhere.
Accyexplorer likes this.

Last edited by MargaretR; 18-09-2014 at 10:28.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 10:38   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I have had to endure scorn, ridicule and insults from Less ever since I joined the site.
At first it upset me. until I realised that it is his nature to intimidate, in order to provoke negative emotions from his victim - which he enjoys. This is a trait of a warped personality, and deserves some sympathy for his condition.
When you show that you have not been provoked, he eventually directs his malice elsewhere.
Less has had to endure similar from you, it's been a two way street.

However whenever you think that you can, such as now, you love to join in with the rest of the trash posters, at every opportunity.
How many threads have been started where you have trashed them with links to weird conspiracy sites?
Old 18-09-2014, 10:49   #131
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
They would be folks that don't agree with him
No, your not that bad E (I class you as a thinker (like M), more the folk that jump in on threads with no real input other than snide remarks (they know who they are) .

password--Accyweb
Old 18-09-2014, 12:44   #132
Resting in Peace

Can you all finish acting like children in the playground and get back on topic thanks
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 12:55   #133

OK, boss.

I had cause to report one of my Facebook friends yesterday for sharing a photograph of the alleged arsonist. At 16 he is only a child, and in any case it is for the courts to deal with the matter, not mob rule.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 14:17   #134
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Can you all finish acting like children in the playground and get back on topic thanks
Will do, "boss"

Id like to take this moment to thank you for the digger icon,I've only just noticed it and had a little chuckle .

Now, as far as the dogs home is concerned, I just hope through this tragedy and the donations they've received that they can build a brighter and better future for any hounds that may come into their care.

Also, I will be concentrating my efforts towards positive comments now rather than bad mouthing them and the lad that may of started the fire.

password--Accyweb
Old 19-09-2014, 09:55   #135
I am Banned

Lightbulb Re: Manchester Dogs Home Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
As usual you go out of your way to be clever and once again you fail.

Yes we are like an extended family and like an extended family some members of it are born on the wrong side of the blanket and live down to their reputation, don't you?
Thanks for the comparative anthropology couldn't agree more.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..