Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2014, 05:07   #136
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

New Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
It's good to see the families wit being used to lift members moods (again), not just being used to degrade them

Do us all a favour change the record, please!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-03-2014, 07:17   #137
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: New Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
It's good to see the families wit being used to lift members moods (again), not just being used to degrade them
I have found oer the years, that only happens when its been well earned.
Old 31-03-2014, 08:19   #138

What a wonderful thread wanderer this has turned out to be. Love it!!!! Started off about the input of members, is covering so many things including private bits, boys playing with their toys, a testicular-loving biter (of the mosquito variety that is), going behind the bush – did a bit of by-passing with mention of loos, booze and some nit-picking, some talk of ‘holding their own’, Latex and kinkiness, an offer from Eric for some of the good stuff, limpness (well limp celery) and now comparing sausages…..

Btw, was going to have sausages for tea but not ‘bleeping’ likely now, think I’ve been put off them for ever!!!!!

Am really enjoying the read (well most of it) – and in my opinion anyone who’s not a member of Accyweb doesn’t know what they’re missing!!!!!!
Accyexplorer likes this.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 10:58   #139
Beacon of light

I think it is just a bit sad that the thread has been hijacked by forum members behaving like primary school boys(no actually the children at the primary school near us behave with more maturity).
The levity has been an attempt to lighten the thread a bit....but all in all it takes away from the thread.
The thread has been spoiled by members who want to snarl and snipe at each other.
Not a good advert for the site.
It is time it stopped....it is getting tedious to read.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 11:14   #140
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I think it is just a bit sad that the thread has been hijacked by forum members behaving like primary school boys(no actually the children at the primary school near us behave with more maturity).
The levity has been an attempt to lighten the thread a bit....but all in all it takes away from the thread.
The thread has been spoiled by members who want to snarl and snipe at each other.
Not a good advert for the site.
It is time it stopped....it is getting tedious to read.
Here Here
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 13:21   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Perhaps its due to threads like Globe bowling club and the reaction the newish members are getting from that
I notice that most of the posts in that thread have now been deleted.
Michael1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 23:38   #142
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Are you serious 100% of members in the Fellowship of the Hat (not the 95% figure popular in your neck of the woods) would agree that some of the world's greatest beers can be found, and enjoyed, in the Reich and in the True North. Germany, land of the Reinheitsgebot for over 500 years! Now that's taking beer seriously And in Canada, from east (Alexander Keith's ... any of their fine beers) to west (Kokanee) and from la belle province (La Fin du Monde ... at a whopping 9%, it's a beer for real men and hockey playing women) In the production and consumption of beer, Canada and Germany take a back seat to no one.

Now that's getting back on topic ... BEER: THE UNIVERSAL TOPIC

Eric, some of the Craft Beers in the Home of The Brave Land of the Free are catching us up too..though I take issue of em calling everything an IPA

Pics here from Listermann's Beer Fest Saturday in Cincinnati 3 of which best your La Fin du Monde. And they even had the Arsenal/ City game on the telly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20140329_004.jpg (320.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20140329_005.jpg (336.2 KB, 9 views)
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 23:41   #143
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1954 View Post
I notice that most of the posts in that thread have now been deleted.
Deleted !!! Edward Scissorhands must be the new moderator.
Old 01-04-2014, 00:17   #144
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Eric, some of the Craft Beers in the Home of The Brave Land of the Free are catching us up too..though I take issue of em calling everything an IPA

Pics here from Listermann's Beer Fest Saturday in Cincinnati 3 of which best your La Fin du Monde. And they even had the Arsenal/ City game on the telly
Have to admit that there are some good beers coming out of the U.S. of Eh. Maybe it's because U.S. tourists to Canada got the taste for real beer, and when they got home, they refused to put up with the undernourished gnat's urine that the American breweries were putting out ... well, it's my theory But still, most American beers are still like making love in a canoe.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:21   #145

Ah, Eric! Is that the voice of experience speaking - the canoe bit. Probably best not to tell.....
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 07:59   #146
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Ah, Eric! Is that the voice of experience speaking - the canoe bit. Probably best not to tell.....
Chapter 69 of Eric's bio dotti "Up a creek without a paddle"
Old 01-04-2014, 10:05   #147
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
But still, most American beers are still like making love in a canoe.
Is it similar to making love in a hammock?
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 10:10   #148
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Reckon a hammock would be harder work.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:18   #149
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Is it similar to making love in a hammock?
Not really ... it has to be close to water
Old 01-04-2014, 16:23   #150
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Try this: American beer is so weak, it's [deleted]ing close to water.

Last edited by Eric; 01-04-2014 at 16:26.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..