Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2014, 17:21   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: New Members

Exactly Margaret,i didn't know a soul on here when i joined,apart from the guy that told me about the site, n he aint been on fer years, I dont think i have changed me style since day one? Have had some big disagreements wi some people on here, But don't recall bleating about it? Many of those i have argued wi, are now good friends, Probably cos same as me, they aint whined about disagreements either.
Old 28-03-2014, 17:58   #17
Super Moderator

Same old same old...every so often for as long as I can remember we've had the occasional new member pitching up who decides that the forum isn't up to their exacting standards and proceeds to lecture us on what we must do to improve...and yet...and yet...Accyweb is one if the most popular local forums in the area, far more well-used than other forums from bigger towns. Funny that.
Old 28-03-2014, 18:44   #18

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
it's those members themselves that spend all day sat playing with toy train sets
As opposed to those members who cry 'wasp' or 'clique' then chuck their toys out of the pram when they can't get their own way?

If you are going to be controversial just for the hell of it and not for your real beliefs....expect a backlash when you are unmasked as a troll.

And like Neil...I'm a member of countless forums, but only post on four. Some people just like to browse.
Old 28-03-2014, 18:49   #19
Senior Member+

When i first came on here it was to comment on only one thread, but after time i made posts on other threads . What i have learned since the early days? Well its this talk sense stick to your guns and you will be ok, the most important part of this is in my opinion is TALK SENSE. Oh and to the whingers for gods sake GROW A PAIR........
DaveinGermany and Stevie R like this.
Old 28-03-2014, 18:52   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post
As opposed to those members who cry 'wasp' or 'clique' then chuck their toys out of the pram when they can't get their own way?

If you are going to be controversial just for the hell of it and not for your real beliefs....expect a backlash when you are unmasked as a troll.

And like Neil...I'm a member of countless forums, but only post on four. Some people just like to browse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
When i first came on here it was to comment on only one thread, but after time i made posts on other threads . What i have learned since the early days? Well its this talk sense stick to your guns and you will be ok, the most important part of this is in my opinion is TALK SENSE. Oh and to the whingers for gods sake GROW A PAIR........
You two must be members of this clique.
Old 28-03-2014, 18:58   #21
Senior Member+

Thanks cashy at last i'm in, its the best day of my accyweb career (so far) >but i thought the clique membership was a secret . MY GOD i have just been outed
Old 28-03-2014, 19:03   #22
Full Member+

Quote:
Thanks cashy at last i'm in, its the best day of my accyweb career (so far) >but i thought the clique membership was a secret . MY GOD i have just been outed
Well don't let it go to your head Walkinman or us junior members might feel intimidated.
Old 28-03-2014, 19:04   #23
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness View Post

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
You two must be members of this clique.
They won't be if they've been black balled!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 19:06   #24
Senior Member+

OH NO my hopes dashed again by the Grand Wizard
Old 28-03-2014, 19:08   #25
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Well don't let it go to your head Walkinman or us junior members might feel intimidated.
Thats the point puny and pointless new member (laughs manically)
Old 28-03-2014, 19:14   #26
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
OH NO my hopes dashed again by the Grand Wizard
Dashed? You told me after the ceremony you enjoyed the smell of boot polish and that it was the first time you could see your face in them.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 19:21   #27
Senior Member+

True but dont tell everyone, that boot polish took some getting off by the way you really must have used some elbow grease rubbing it in
Old 28-03-2014, 19:23   #28
Full Member+

Is that a part of the ceremonial induction and do you have to wear gloves?
Old 28-03-2014, 19:24   #29
Senior Member+

If you want gloves are an option you have just to remember that the inductee may have allergies
Old 28-03-2014, 19:25   #30
Full Member+

And a pinny.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..