Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2009, 17:50   #16
God Member

Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Margaret, with respect, get a grip.
Time will tell and we don't have long to wait now.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-04-2009, 18:20   #17
God Member

I hope CGB Spender's involved. His death was clearly an elaborate ruse.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 08:53   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Only if we were being attacked by aliens, would form world group then ... and that 'aint ever going to happen.
Well if we were invaded kate, we will be the lucky ones we already have the saviour of the universe batting in outer corner, well he thinks he is, he's already saved us from the credit crunch then unfortunately he woke up and found out we were up the Swanee without a paddle
Old 29-04-2009, 08:56   #19
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I now consider Obama as an Illuminati puppet - he is a major shareholder in Tamiflu, which will alleiviate symptoms and cause the strain to mutate and become more virulent.
I have seen reports on how his policies before coming in to power have taken a U-turn now he is in power. So a Puppet, its a possability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Margaret, with respect, get a grip.
Why, I feel she has made some good statements with the backing of information/facts.

Out of curiosity do you believe in god?

Quote:
Only if we were being attacked by aliens, would form world group then ... and that 'aint ever going to happen.
Never say never, do you believe in Aliens? or are we the only sole beings in the whole universe?
Old 29-04-2009, 09:04   #20
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
wish i lived in your world kate.
Old 29-04-2009, 09:28   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Yes Us seems a major player.

The collabiration of America / Canadan / Mexico, No more borders as a start.
Sorry ... as of ... damn I can't recall the exact date, but it's pretty goddam soon ... Canadians entering the US will be required to show a Canadian passport. Untill now, a valid driver's licence would suffice. So, the borders are there. It's a Homeland Security thing. But who gives a flying you know what, we have a much better country here .... like the true north strong and free, eh
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 09:45   #22
God Member

David Icke Website - Emergency Broadcast - New World Order Ahead!

I bet MargaretR spends hours on this site.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 09:48   #23
God Member

The World Health Organisation website is far more scary

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 10:51   #24
Senior Member+

yes!! and the leader is Chris de burgh

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2009, 11:23   #25
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
yes!! and the leader is Chris de burgh
Now that is a frightening thought
Old 04-05-2009, 16:02   #26
Junior Member+

Crikey! Well if Chris De Burgh is Illuminati and David Icke is correct that the Illuminati are in fact Giant Lizards, not only is the Queen a reptile but also a former Miss World is one as well.........Hmmmmmmm.

Of course, that would explain why every contestant always says that they would change the world if they are voted Miss World.....
There again, might just be nonsense.............
swampbeastie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 16:10   #27
Senior Member+

Why, I feel she has made some good statements with the backing of information/facts.

Out of curiosity do you believe in god?

Mr D, in reply, no I do not believe in god, or another deity, I even have my doubts about lizards, David Icke and all the other hockum that's being bandied about on here!
Old 04-05-2009, 16:36   #28
Give, give, give member

Yesterday I read an interesting review of a new book in the Sunday Times, about conspiracy theories, and the history of them.

'Their theories and pronouncements have been widely disseminated, and admired, on the internet, which is, of course, the conspiracy theorists’ natural habitat: a vast maelstrom of mis*information, the cyber-equivalent of that huge floating gyre of rubbish in the Pacific.'

'Conspiracy theories may be psychologically necessary, suggests Aaronovitch. Like certain types of drug addiction, such beliefs may be the self-medication to salve a deep-er disorder: the desperate sense that nothing means anything any more.'

Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History by David Aaronovitch review | Non-fiction book reviews - Times Online

I hope I'm not unknowingly being used, by posting this link.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 16:51   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
I hope I'm not unknowingly being used, by posting this link.
Only MargaretR and David Icke could possibly know.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 17:04   #30
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
wish i lived in your world kate.
After reading this I'm glad I live in mine, no Aliens, American's DID land on the moon, fluffy pink rabbit's, (they used to be Elephants but I suffered memory loss and they seem to have shrunk), every one I meet seems to have a nice fluffy cloud of optimism around them and no matter how unfortunate we may think things are there is no longer any death in the world.

I would love to write more but my straight jacket is starting to chafe, the happy man is calling any minute with my happy pills and my wax crayon's need sharpening before I can send a letter to Zod the impailer, (I'm worried about him after all I've already said Aliens don't exist), who I am in negotiations with to prevent our Unilateral Government from invading his planet, (I keep telling him get rid of the oil, they'll have no interest then).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..