Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2009, 16:26   #46
God Member

Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
the guy was worth listening too, plenty of food fer thought.
Nah ... just a bunch of looney toons .... most Canadians have never heard of them ... my ex wife ran as a candidate in the last election .... and her sister, Connie Fogal, a prime nitwit if ever there was one, used to lead the party ... the Rhino Party made more sense ... they are the ones that ran a dog as a candidate in Saskatoon ... even tho' Boh (the dog) was ruled inelegible because he couldn't sign his nomination papers, he had a lot more public support than the Liberal candidate ...
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-05-2009, 04:48   #47
God Member

an alternative source for news ....you need to scroll down to get away from he ads
Jeff Rense Program
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2009, 04:40   #48
God Member

you may mock blah blah

Last edited by Mancie; 13-05-2009 at 04:43.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 12:38   #49
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Definatly believe a conspiricy exists , have my own thoughts about who is behind it , the western democracies have been under attack for the last thirty odd years .
just do an easy web search ....start with ....Bilderburg
Funnly they meet this weekend (Apparantly) in Athens.

Our man at Bilderberg: in pursuit of the world's most powerful cabal | World news | guardian.co.uk

Wonder what comes next after this meeting.
Old 31-05-2009, 06:44   #50
God Member

re . the 'bankruptcy' of GM which also includes Vauxhall (UK) and Opel (Germany) does anyone else find it 'funny' that the "White Knight" riding to the rescue is a "Canadian" company of undeternined international ownership that is being backed/financed up by one the Russian (ogliarchs sp?) billionares who obtained his wealth by questionable means .
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 07:05   #51

Quote:
re . the 'bankruptcy' of GM which also includes Vauxhall (UK) and Opel (Germany) does anyone else find it 'funny' that the "White Knight" riding to the rescue is a "Canadian" company of undeternined international ownership that is being backed/financed up by one the Russian (ogliarchs sp?) billionares who obtained his wealth by questionable means .
Don,t forget [GENERAL MOTORS] HOLDEN here in Adelaide.
A city was built around this facility.
south aussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 07:36   #52
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by south aussie View Post
Don,t forget [GENERAL MOTORS] HOLDEN here in Adelaide.
A city was built around this facility.
Are Holden able to go it alone or will they end up on the GM scrap heap?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 08:06   #53
God Member

Quote:
Frank Stronach, the owner of Magna, started off as an immigrant with about $40.00 in his pocket ... under the deal Magna will hold 20% of GM's European operation ... the Russian Sberbank, 30%, and Opel employees, about 10%. Magna is a Canadian auto parts manufacturer; and this is a major acquisition for the company ... the only problem is that there will be job cuts, probably in England. As an aside, Belinda Stronach, Frank's daughter, ran for the leadership of the Conservative party ... she has been linked romantically with Bill Clinton, and had a high profile affair with Ty Domi, who was a goon for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 10:00   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
The crystal ball is being looked into as we speak!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:51   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Holden announced today that it will be buisness as usual for its South Australian workforce,with plans to build a new model to replace the imported ASTRA ,next year.
Old 16-06-2009, 15:54   #56
Senior Member+

Just like to add there is a Big training Exercise in the US (FEMA) involving A few countries Inc Canada, Mexico, Australia and the UK

27-07-2009 to 31-07-2009.

FEMA: National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09)

Now the last few training exercise resulted in actual events taking place at the same time (Coincidence). 9/11 - London 7/7.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 16:57   #57
God Member

So the 'disaster' will be 'outside USA' - 27th July - a date to watch out for

quote-
National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) is scheduled for July 27 through July 31, 2009

The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 20:12   #58

Gosh never heard of this New world order interesting reading though, never heard of Bilderberg either, im sure none of my friends will have heard about this however it appears everyone on here knows. I think they will think im from another planet if i discuss this topic at work tomorrow. Really can someone explain in simple terms what its all about, and is it true, i feel i may understand the concept but nor sure, mind boggling.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 21:11   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishdelight View Post
Gosh never heard of this New world order interesting reading though, never heard of Bilderberg either, im sure none of my friends will have heard about this however it appears everyone on here knows. I think they will think im from another planet if i discuss this topic at work tomorrow. Really can someone explain in simple terms what its all about, and is it true, i feel i may understand the concept but nor sure, mind boggling.
There are no 'simple terms' - you can start by watching this

Then Google a lot

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2009, 16:45   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishdelight View Post
I have only really took a interest in this topic recently, stumbled across a vid on youtube, thought the "conspirey Theriosts" (SP) put up a plausable argument and explanation to past events and future possabilities.

So now I see more things with a more open mind.

Not everyone on here knows, most people will ignore this type of thing class it as utter rubbish and they might be right, but each to there own.

Look more into it, tell us what you think. Youtube is a good place to start.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..