Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gpick24
  • 1 Post By Less

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2015, 20:48   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Oh, Great, I have new Neighbours!

Over the last 3 years ever since the old lady died, I have had a variety of neighbours.

A couple of young lads that asked me how to light their stove and cook something as complicated as beans on toast.

A young Nymphomaniac that invited everyone except me, (shame), to bang her beds headboard.

And now?

Some DH that nearly ran over me because he was on a bike with no lights, no brakes and wasn't too pleased I stopped in front of him.

THEN, his imitation fighting dog, once he opened his door, instead of greeting him ran past, jumped over the adjoining wall, then tried to greet me rather than it's owner, how bad is that?
I can already see the dog and I have something in common, neither of us want to live near this guy!

I suspect I will have problems I hope this thread will get no longer because of his antics.

Somehow I'm tempted to say....

Watch this space.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-02-2015, 20:58   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Oh, Great, I have new Neighbours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post

THEN, his imitation fighting dog, once he opened his door, instead of greeting him ran past, jumped over the adjoining wall, then tried to greet me rather than it's owner, how bad is that?

(
That's your fair share of good luck for one day. Let's hope it still likes you tomorrow!

I'm looking forward to a progress report.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 21:25   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Yeh always were a lucky sod Less.
Old 24-02-2015, 01:05   #4
Senior Member+

I can sympathise with you,I've had some right tools live next door to me in the past but I've just moved into a property and there's a right grumpy owd DH next door and to top it of my ruddy supposed guard dog loves him

I'm pretty sure he assumes I'm some kind of reprobate,maybe it's because of the 'minor' accident earlier were I 'nearly tapped' him with my bike?
Hopefully I can convince him that I'm a decent enough chap.....but time will tell.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb

Last edited by Accyexplorer; 24-02-2015 at 01:07.
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 07:49   #5
Senior Member+

See, count your blessings, look how bad it could have been.
Stevie R likes this.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 08:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I can sympathise with you,I've had some right tools live next door to me in the past but I've just moved into a property and there's a right grumpy owd DH next door and to top it of my ruddy supposed guard dog loves him

I'm pretty sure he assumes I'm some kind of reprobate,maybe it's because of the 'minor' accident earlier were I 'nearly tapped' him with my bike?
Hopefully I can convince him that I'm a decent enough chap.....but time will tell.
For you, that was nearly funny.
Old 24-02-2015, 08:09   #7
I am Banned

Quote:
Over the last 3 years ever since the old lady died, I have had a variety of neighbours.

A couple of young lads that asked me how to light their stove and cook something as complicated as beans on toast.

A young Nymphomaniac that invited everyone except me, (shame), to bang her beds headboard.

And now?

Some DH that nearly ran over me because he was on a bike with no lights, no brakes and wasn't too pleased I stopped in front of him.

I can already see the dog and I have something in common, neither of us want to live near this guy!

I suspect I will have problems I hope this thread will get no longer because of his antics.

Somehow I'm tempted to say....

Watch this space.

Quote:

I have a vision...I have seen the future.
In a couple of months time Less and AccyX will be the Ant and Dec of the Accyweb...........watch this space
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:16   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
I have a vision...I have seen the future.
In a couple of months time Less and AccyX will be the Ant and Dec of the Accyweb...........watch this space
At one time Less and I were told to 'get a room'
.....some things are beyond the scope of miracles.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 09:28   #9
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
At one time Less and I were told to 'get a room'
.....some things are beyond the scope of miracles.
There's time yet,MargaretR.
You can always live in hope!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 10:06   #10
Beacon of light

You were lucky Less...at least the dog didn't pee up your leg and the rip,out your britches....erm, seat.
And who knows given time,you may yet warm to the lad.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 10:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
You were lucky Less...at least the dog didn't pee up your leg and the rip,out your britches....erm, seat.
And who knows given time,you may yet warm to the lad.
Now then Margaret you seem to have found some rose tinted glasses, has one of our councillor's called around to your place and left you some?
Old 24-02-2015, 10:50   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
For you, that was nearly funny.
"Nearly funny"?
It was my way of saying, we may not get to spend at much time as we'd like in the shower,but at least Eon haven't cut off our power, things could be worse .....like M says "you may yet warm to the lad"

Quote:
Less and AccyX will be the Ant and Dec of the Accyweb...........watch this space
Pj and Duncan? I think not

Morecombe and Wise,The Two Ronnies, Reeves and Mortimer perhaps?... not "Ant and Dec"....they just make you want to change channel
Saying that, everything they appear on lately seems to turn to gold (ratings wise)....

...just goes to show, you can polish a sh1t but you 'can roll it in glitter'

password--Accyweb
Old 24-02-2015, 11:56   #13
I am Banned

Quote:
"Nearly funny"?
It was my way of saying, we may not get to spend at much time as we'd like in the shower,but at least Eon haven't cut off our power, things could be worse .....like M says "you may yet warm to the lad"

Pj and Duncan? I think not

Morecombe and Wise,The Two Ronnies, Reeves and Mortimer perhaps?... not "Ant and Dec"....they just make you want to change channel
Saying that, everything they appear on lately seems to turn to gold (ratings wise)....

...just goes to show, you can polish a sh1t but you 'can roll it in glitter'
As ever AccyX as my old mate Walter Horan used to say
"you are truly as sharp as a sausage"
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 12:13   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
As ever AccyX as my old mate Walter Horan used to say
"you are truly as sharp as a sausage"
It is funnier when it's grammatically correct or your half baked

password--Accyweb

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..