Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-08-2014, 12:10   #16
Senior Member+

Re: R.I.P Robin Williams

I heard he was in the early stages of Parkinson's disease I also heard he might have had money problems, which I always find odd when it happens to big earners (I suppose with big earnings comes big sending and big problems).

The more I read into it though the more it reminds me of his movie "World's Greatest Dad" where his son accidently kills himself from erotic asphyxiation and he doesn't want it getting out so he stages that his son hung himself. Nobody actually gave a flying about his son when he was alive but after the fake tearjerking suicide note that robin wrote in the film everyone acted like they'd lost a family member...hmmmm.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-08-2014, 12:17   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Re: R.I.P Robin Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
I heard he was in the early stages of Parkinson's disease I also heard he might have had money problems, which I always find odd when it happens to big earners (I suppose with big earnings comes big sending and big problems).

The more I read into it though the more it reminds me of his movie "World's Greatest Dad" where his son accidently kills himself from erotic asphyxiation and he doesn't want it getting out so he stages that his son hung himself. Nobody actually gave a flying about his son when he was alive but after the fake tearjerking suicide note that robin wrote in the film everyone acted like they'd lost a family member...hmmmm.
You heard, you heard, speculation!
As for the rest, what a load of...hmm mm.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2014, 12:19   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by less View Post
you heard, you heard, speculation!
As for the rest, what a load of...hmm mm.
You not having that then Less?
Stevie R likes this.
Old 16-08-2014, 12:23   #19

Quote:
You not having that then Less?
I really do think at times that your hot air is the cause of most global warming.
However I'm no expert so I could be as wrong as they are.
But I doubt it.
Old 16-08-2014, 12:58   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
However I'm no expert
At least you got that bit right, And to think that somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology Less

password--Accyweb
Old 16-08-2014, 13:38   #21

Quote:
At least you got that bit right, And to think that somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology Less
I would on most occasions get a more sensible answer from the tree, than anything you put forward.
Old 16-08-2014, 15:11   #22
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I would on most occasions get a more sensible answer from the tree, than anything you put forward.
A real comedy genius......

.... He'll be missed by many

password--Accyweb

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..