Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2009, 07:47   #1
God Member

Rhyddings NEW P.E kit

as well as the new uniform for this September Rhyddings have now informed us that they have brought a new P.E kit out too

now i know this may sound daft but when Reece started there in September last year i bought him a P.E top that was a couple of sizes too big for him so that he wold have at least 2 years wear out of it, they werent cheap so i figured this would be cost effective....but this isnt the case....

Got a letter from school yesterday saying that the new P.E kit CANNOT be ordered from Abbey Street and parents need to be in school tomorrow evening to view, order and pay for it....your kinda buggered if you have no money tomorrow arent you, or if you cant make it to school between 5-7pm

i aint a happy bunny to say the least

here's the new kit
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pe_kit_girls.jpg (70.5 KB, 30 views)
Old 16-06-2009, 10:02   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Rhyddings NEW P.E kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
as well as the new uniform for this September Rhyddings have now informed us that they have brought a new P.E kit out too

now i know this may sound daft but when Reece started there in September last year i bought him a P.E top that was a couple of sizes too big for him so that he wold have at least 2 years wear out of it, they werent cheap so i figured this would be cost effective....but this isnt the case....

Got a letter from school yesterday saying that the new P.E kit CANNOT be ordered from Abbey Street and parents need to be in school tomorrow evening to view, order and pay for it....your kinda buggered if you have no money tomorrow arent you, or if you cant make it to school between 5-7pm

here's the new kit
To me that's not on flashy, what ever happened to freedom of choice, didn't know we were in a total dictatorship yet, it stinks
Old 16-06-2009, 11:09   #3
God Member

i aint going and i aint buying one when THEY tell me to buy one, i'll buy one from SOMEWHERE in August, just before he needs it
Old 16-06-2009, 11:13   #4

well they are always changeing things and i dont nowe how you can keep up with thease things would they not allow you a grant for them try it.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 11:16   #5
Resting in Peace

Quote:
i aint going and i aint buying one when THEY tell me to buy one, i'll buy one from SOMEWHERE in August, just before he needs it
To right flashy give um the reverse Winston Churchill
Old 16-06-2009, 11:58   #6
Beacon of light

don't the school realise that most people are having a tough time financially?

If Rhyddings want to bring in a new kit, then it should be phased in.....giving parents time to budget for the newer kit......not sprung on you like that.
I would not be happy either.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 14:03   #7
God Member

we have the new uniform to fork out for too Marg, its gonna cost a bomb

they are changing it this year back to shirt,tie, jumper and blazer
Old 16-06-2009, 20:01   #8
Senior Member+

Quote:

here's the new kit
Not on at all to be honest.

However flashy not to worry about buying one when they say or before the next term because....

they have them here like i thought

SUR120BLA/W - BLACK/WHITE TRAINING SHIRT | Surridge Sport

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2009, 20:10   #9
God Member

oh my word, so they are putting the kids in Bradford City football strips?

thanx for that Lee
Old 16-06-2009, 20:21   #10
God Member

Are they having hooded sweatshirts as the outdoor kit ?
Old 16-06-2009, 20:29   #11
God Member

havent a clue what they are having Dave...i didnt even see the 'kit' till i saw that pic on the school website this morning
Old 16-06-2009, 20:45   #12
God Member

Quote:
we have the new uniform to fork out for too Marg, its gonna cost a bomb

they are changing it this year back to shirt,tie, jumper and blazer
Good. I think the one they have now is very scruffy.

It's a poor do about the p.e kit though, more notice would have been nice, it would give you longer to pay for it too.
Old 16-06-2009, 20:49   #13
God Member

the thing with the new uniform though H is that it wont be in the shops till late August, no one has actually seen what it looks like yet so its not as if we can go out and buy bits of it....from what Reece has told me its black trousers and white shirt, but i cant be sure and neither can any other parent until we get word from the school about it
Old 16-06-2009, 20:53   #14
God Member

Flashy you are good with money so I have no doubt the cash will be there when you know what you need. Might be an idea for folk not good at keeping hold of cash to put so much a week away at Abbey Shopping Centre (I take it they are the stockists)
Old 16-06-2009, 21:01   #15
God Member

i know that Whittakers in Blackburn and Abbey St are doing the uniforms, i went in and asked both when they where going to get them in stock and both said no one will be getting them in till August

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..