Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2005, 00:17   #1

Talking rockrabbit beaten by a girl!!!

sorry rabbit but i thought everyone should know that i beat you at pool!!!! hes going to say that he let me but dont believe him!!! lol oh and i guess this means therell be a re-match...bring it on!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 00:53   #2
Member.

Re: rockrabbit beaten by a girl!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
sorry rabbit but i thought everyone should know that i beat you at pool!!!! hes going to say that he let me but dont believe him!!! lol oh and i guess this means therell be a re-match...bring it on!!!
I suppose he didn’t get a word in throughout the game, all that chatter must have put the lad off shiny gem, that are he fancy’s you and he was just being nice….lol. offer to put money on it next time and see what happens.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 09:08   #3

Quote:
i was to busy laughing at that lad who s hair was taller than the rest of him lol and that was the supposed deal on the black it had to be some trick shot even though i had i had a shot at it over the pocket apart from you potted it in nearest pocket when it was your turn lol and i blame them juggermeister things . I ll have a rematch and next time i aint giving you a chance lol
Old 20-02-2005, 10:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
I suppose he didn’t get a word in throughout the game, all that chatter must have put the lad off shiny gem, that are he fancy’s you and he was just being nice….lol. offer to put money on it next time and see what happens.
or the fact the place was full of united fans and one of was kindly buying me some weird thing in a test tube that sent my eyes spinning and i doesnt need money to win next time i just need to be able to see the table properly lol
Old 20-02-2005, 10:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
or the fact the place was full of united fans and one of was kindly buying me some weird thing in a test tube that sent my eyes spinning and i doesnt need money to win next time i just need to be able to see the table properly lol
lol yeah sure...blame it on the drink.... im just so hot you couldnt keep your mind on the game could you!!!! and you so put me off!!!! sitting on the pocket!!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 11:39   #6
I am Banned

Any excuse Rockrabbit pmsl ....seems u are not good at pool lol
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2005, 11:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
Any excuse Rockrabbit pmsl ....seems u are not good at pool lol
actually he is!!! funnily enough!! he was playing me after downing 2 jaeggermiesters, 2 bottles of blue wkd, goodness knows how many pints of beer and other stuff!!! it was a wonder he could even stand up!!!! lol i still beat him though!!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 11:53   #8
I am Banned

Blimey he got hollow legs im surprised he could see never mind pot a few lol
Old 20-02-2005, 12:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by accystanmac
Blimey he got hollow legs im surprised he could see never mind pot a few lol
yeah i think his legs are hollow!!! but his heads not this morning!!!! lol
Old 20-02-2005, 12:09   #10
I am Banned

lol probably a bear with a very sore head !! pmsl specially if he reads the posts lol!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 12:38   #11

its ok...he knows its true!!! i just think he should have to stand in front of everyone and admit that he was beaten by a girl!!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 14:00   #12

Quote:
lol yeah sure...blame it on the drink.... im just so hot you couldnt keep your mind on the game could you!!!! and you so put me off!!!! sitting on the pocket!!!!
pmsl that trick worked pretty well you missed by a mile
Old 20-02-2005, 14:02   #13

Quote:
actually he is!!! funnily enough!! he was playing me after downing 2 jaeggermiesters, 2 bottles of blue wkd, goodness knows how many pints of beer and other stuff!!! it was a wonder he could even stand up!!!! lol i still beat him though!!!!
i kept switching drinks coz they wouldnt serve me blue wkds coz it s a girls drink lol as for how pints i dont have a clue and i ll beat you next time lol
Old 20-02-2005, 14:55   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
pmsl that trick worked pretty well you missed by a mile
What can i say.... must have thought that it was your face and not your ar*se over the pocket...the two do look very similar!!!!lol and i didnt miss by a mile!!! i slipped!!!! besides the lesbian in the corner was eyeing me up!!!
Old 20-02-2005, 16:15   #15

Quote:
What can i say.... must have thought that it was your face and not your ar*se over the pocket...the two do look very similar!!!!lol and i didnt miss by a mile!!! i slipped!!!! besides the lesbian in the corner was eyeing me up!!!
didnt realise my A*** was so cute then lol and dont mention lesbians tinks will never go near accy again lol i reckon that short bloke with the weird hair do was eyeing you up pmsl

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..