Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2008, 22:47   #1
God Member

Sex and the City

I have waited for this moment for so long......

The Sex and the City movie is out at the end of May.....yay!

I watched Sex and the City ever since it started and was very sad when they finished it. I watch re-runs on Paramount now......love it to bits.

I can't wait to see what happens in the movie.

Any more fans out there?
Accrington Web
Old 10-05-2008, 22:48   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Sex and the City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I have waited for this moment for so long......

The Sex and the City movie is out at the end of May.....yay!

I watched Sex and the City ever since it started and was very sad when they finished it. I watch re-runs on Paramount now......love it to bits.

I can't wait to see what happens in the movie.

Any more fans out there?
can i come with you?? i wanna see it but not on my own and i doubt the fellas gunna wanna see it lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 22:50   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
can i come with you?? i wanna see it but not on my own and i doubt the fellas gunna wanna see it lol

My hubby wants to see it.

I've told him he'll probably be the only straight fella there but he's not bothered LOL
Old 10-05-2008, 22:54   #4
God Member

Shhhhhhh...don`t tell the wife......
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:06   #5
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Definitely a fan, have watched it from the beginning and have all 6 series on dvd. Can't wait for the film but doubt that Sparks will come with me.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:24   #6
God Member

sorry ladies , but the women from 'sex and the city' are just a bunch of skanks ....now Thelma and Louise are real babes

maybe a poll should be set up , which female character presents the best female role model .............my vote goes to Martha (Elizabeth Taylor) in 'Who's afraid of Virgina Woolf '
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:41   #7
Give, give, give member

It seems very last century, and it was quite well done, but has it not spoilt some of the fun now you know the four 'friends' all hate each other in real life, and only tolerate each other's company for the money?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:48   #8
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
It seems very last century, and it was quite well done, but has it not spoilt some of the fun now you know the four 'friends' all hate each other in real life, and only tolerate each other's company for the money?

Don't think thats a one of Rindi with both male and female "Stars" a lot of these so called bands are just the same
Old 11-05-2008, 20:37   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
sorry ladies , but the women from 'sex and the city' are just a bunch of skanks ....now Thelma and Louise are real babes

maybe a poll should be set up , which female character presents the best female role model .............my vote goes to Martha (Elizabeth Taylor) in 'Who's afraid of Virgina Woolf '
Wash your mouth out!

How dare you call Carrie Bradshaw a skank?
Old 11-05-2008, 20:41   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post

That might be true, it might not. If I ever meet SJP I shall ask her.

Cast members can loathe each other privately and still make great television shows.

Harry H Corbett and Wilfred Brambell aka Steptoe and Son hated each other so much that they could not bear to be in the same room or car together but they still managed to create a great relationship on screen.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:56   #11
God Member

This was some of the most boring thrash ever to disgrace British TV screens, it's only purpose to send somone asleep. And now they've made a film of it? I would get more enjoyment from watching my toilet flush.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:05   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
This was some of the most boring thrash ever to disgrace British TV screens, it's only purpose to send somone asleep. And now they've made a film of it? I would get more enjoyment from watching my toilet flush.
you do that then..... i will go and watch the film.... to make your toilet more exciting you should put a blue block in it.... then you get to watch the colour change..

wooooo..........

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 12-05-2008, 10:09   #13
God Member

I personal have never, and will never watch this show. Boston Legal is the most amazing american show ever, William Shatner is just God.

Last edited by blazey; 12-05-2008 at 10:14. Reason: because Shatner deserved to be God, not merely god.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:10   #14
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I personal have never, and will never watch this show. Boston Legal is the most amazing american show ever, William Shatner is just god.
Have you heard him sing?? its brilliant!

Last edited by emamum; 12-05-2008 at 10:17. Reason: dunno how to post video :D
Old 29-05-2008, 15:50   #15
God Member

Ooooooh I'll be going to see the film tonight!

Don't worry I won't post details for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..