Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2004, 11:51   #1
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

The calm room

I think it's time we had a calm room, after all the stresses & strains that can be caused by the every-day rigours of posting on accyweb can take its toll.

There are a few rules but I'll try to keep them simple:-
1/ No sharp objects.

2/ you are only allowed to post to youself (thus eliminating the need to interrupt other peoples threads with complaints about how badly done to you feel by other members).

3/ When posting you must NOT disagree with the person who previously posted (in fact if used correctly the chance may occour for you to read something from someone that agrees with you (won't that make a change?)).

4/ Only positive thoughts allowed, we don't want to lose anymore karma do we?

5/ Whilst in this room the occupant must chant the following repeatedly, "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me I think I'll go and eat worms".

With any luck and the correct medication the occupant may be fit to release themselves on probation after possibly 2 or maybe 3 months.

At the moment I think it only fair that occupancy should be on a voluntary basis, however if some-one quite obviously needs help but doesn't realise it themselves then, a panel of experts can be made up consisting of the administrater & the moderators to certify the need for action to be taken on the poor victims behalf.

The attachment is of a similar room that I have created from the cupboard under the stairs, so I can assure you that it works!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jacket.jpg (45.1 KB, 115 views)
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-08-2004, 11:56   #2

Re: The calm room

can i be the first in the calm room hehehehe the only trouble is i may not get out
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 12:03   #3
Member.

Excellent Idea Less put me on the short list, any chance of including some positive therapy on how to keep one’s own foot out of one’s mouth. lol.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 12:09   #4

Any chance of any therapy for helping people that feel sorry for them selves??

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 12:11   #5
Resting in Peace

yes Doug .........get bigger shoes or saw your mouth up
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 12:14   #6
Resting in Peace

As for Wingy ............come to the Accyweb meets we will stop you feeling sorry for yourself
but this therapy can be expencive but it will work ofter only 1 meet you wont have a care in the world hehe
Old 15-08-2004, 12:15   #7
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick
yes Doug .........get bigger shoes or saw your mouth up
Nicely put Mick, I’ll try the first one, But I need to keep my gob open to get my ale in……lol…Some things shouldn’t change.

Last edited by Doug; 15-08-2004 at 12:16.
Old 15-08-2004, 12:18   #8

I don't feel sorry for myself Mick. And as for my drinking habbits..... i'm sure youv'e seen them before hehe :-)

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2004, 12:23   #9
mez
God Member

just use a straw doug he he he
Old 15-08-2004, 12:32   #10
mez
God Member

i feel quite calm today, just cut 4" off susans hair & took my calming pill /
Old 15-08-2004, 12:32   #11
Member.

hehe, ye good one Mez, but I need to increase my input and I haven't got the draw since I stopped smoking...........lol
Old 15-08-2004, 12:56   #12

Will the people wishing to take advantage of this new area please form an orderly queue, no pushing @ the back there! Hey, you can't all go in at once I'll have no-one to talk to!

Old 15-08-2004, 13:01   #13
Resting in Peace

You are going to need a LOT bigger room Less
Old 15-08-2004, 14:39   #14

Hello?...HELLO?....is there anybody there?....(Oh well if you can't beat them join them), [starts to wander towards the Calm room], HELLO, if there is any-one there can you please lock the door after I go in. [Walks into the Calm room muttering], [so, this is what its like to be sober, (can't say I like it much), Oh dear indigestion, ( must be that whole new can of worms I've just opened, shouldn't have had them all at one go, & the soil is stuck between my teeth)).

Last edited by Less; 20-11-2004 at 18:29.
Old 15-08-2004, 14:49   #15
Resting in Peace

As we are all in the same boat (room) i am quite prepperd to moderate this section But who will moderate it when im in here .........over to you LESS
just remember there wont be much to moderate ho the dispair the dispair i can't go on i need quiet and you wont get that on ACCRINGTON WEB.............

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..