Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2007, 19:29   #16
God Member

Re: The state of this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
That woman was Treacletart...who just happens to be a man.
I have some suspicions whether other members with girly names might actually be men.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-06-2007, 19:32   #17
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Maybe there was a lot of time passed in your relationship with your daughter. How are we supposed to know why you have spent the last week slagging each other off and airing your constant family war in public ?
When you've been in the same predicament then maybe you will have some of the experience and intelligence to understand. Until then may I ask that you keep your nose out. My daughter and I have taken our private business elsewhere and are getting on just fine thankyou bery much!
piltymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 19:33   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
She had a thread about selling a laptop and got whinged at and bed rep for not putting enough information to please people.
Funnily enough she was a new member too.

No, she got a bad rep for being bitchy when there was no real reason. I asked a Q and she went off on one. She then went off slagging people off. THAT is teh reason she got neg karma(not off me BTW)

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 19:33   #19
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Between yourselves.
Yes ourselves, the thirty six different members who posted in the thread, some of whom were new, and so far have contributed 276 posts on the subject.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 19:38   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
When you've been in the same predicament then maybe you will have some of the experience and intelligence to understand. Until then may I ask that you keep your nose out. My daughter and I have taken our private business elsewhere and are getting on just fine thankyou bery much!
I'm pleased to hear you and your daughter are getting on fine. You have no idea how much experience of various predicaments I have, I may even have a slight knowledge of realtionship splits with children involved. I do have to agree with your comments about lack of intelligence though. Apprarently according to one of the local students nobody in Accrington has any intelligence so I moved here
Old 17-06-2007, 19:41   #21
I am Banned

Quote:
I'm pleased to hear you and your daughter are getting on fine. You have no idea how much experience of various predicaments I have, I may even have a slight knowledge of realtionship splits with children involved. I do have to agree with your comments about lack of intelligence though. Apprarently according to one of the local students nobody in Accrington has any intelligence so I moved here
LMAO That was witty, intelligent and what should be happening in the forums. Maybe a little less sarcasm would have been more appropriate though.
Old 17-06-2007, 19:44   #22
I am Banned

Quote:
I've been a member for well over a week and i've always watched the forum and its always been like this.
Ive been a member a long time & never witnessed such a load of tosh statements & never heard such a know it all responses in my life
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2007, 19:48   #23
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Ive been a member a long time & never witnessed such a load of tosh statements & never heard such a know it all responses in my life
And you still insist on running off topic. If you don't like the thread you always have the opportunity to discuss another one somewhere else. I think you have to admit that you get a kick out of running down new members and younger posters that you don't agree with. If you didn't you wouldn't keep following me around!
Old 17-06-2007, 19:52   #24
I am Banned

Quote:
And you still insist on running off topic. If you don't like the thread you always have the opportunity to discuss another one somewhere else. I think you have to admit that you get a kick out of running down new members and younger posters that you don't agree with. If you didn't you wouldn't keep following me around!
Awww if u dont like it then tough my views are my views as yours are yours & dont flatter yourself dear!
Old 17-06-2007, 19:53   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
Awww if u dont like it then tough my views are my views as yours are yours & dont flatter yourself dear!
OFF TOPIC AGAIN

Old 17-06-2007, 19:57   #26
I am Banned

Old 17-06-2007, 20:03   #27
I am Banned

Quote:
That's the best line you've come up with in any of your posts that I've seen. How does one enter your quiz?
Old 17-06-2007, 20:07   #28
God Member

Quote:
How does one enter your quiz?

Thats a separate topic
Old 17-06-2007, 20:09   #29
I am Banned

Quote:
Thats a separate topic
I figured nobody would mind a sensible off topic question. After all I've seen very few ON topic questions or, for that matter, much of anything on the original topic.
Old 17-06-2007, 20:10   #30
I am Banned

stick to em piltymon dont let em grind you down there trying it with me but they wont win
treacletart is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..