Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-06-2007, 12:36   #91
I am Banned

Re: The state of this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Make your mind up, is everyone fighting each other or singling people out ?

When you extract your head from up your backside I think you will find trolls come and go on here but the forum continues to keep going. Newbies join on a regular basis and it's only those who CHOOSE to stir things up and spit the dummy out who then start complaining of the way it exists.
You make my point very well. You start with a reasonable question then, make a PERSONAL attack! The answer to your question is that people are doing BOTH. My head isn't up my backside but where is yours?
piltymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 18-06-2007, 13:05   #92
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
I see you are still singling out single people to criticise and call names. You just called me a "miserable sod". Does that mean that you won't cry and whinge if I call you an idiot for not getting the point?

I gave you all the opportunity to have a personal attack at me in a thread specifically for the task and yet you all still seem to want to drag your own forum down! Other new members see these threads full of personal attacks and I'm sure that, at least some of them will think twice about joining accyweb. The funny thing is that even when you all got a place to insult me and keep ON topic there were relatively few that actually bothered. Those that did were pretty lame about doing so too. Continue to fight each other and watch as you destroy the forum for yourselves.
LOL....for gods sake loosen up!! and no i wont cry and whinge, cuz im not a stress head like you
32.gif
Old 18-06-2007, 13:07   #93
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
LOL....for gods sake loosen up!! and no i wont cry and whinge, cuz im not a stress head like you
Attachment 9490
I'm not a stress head I just don't see why the members here have to keep making personal comments.
Old 18-06-2007, 13:11   #94
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

we speak our mind on ere, get used to it......i have!
Old 18-06-2007, 13:16   #95
I am Banned

I wouldnt bother panther that non human has a lot of verbal diarohrea to expel.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 14:39   #96
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
I wouldnt bother panther that non human has a lot of verbal diarohrea to expel.
So why do you keep bothering?
Old 18-06-2007, 14:48   #97
Resident Waffler

Has it not dawned on you yet that we are not fighting each other? The aggro is coming from your direction.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2007, 14:55   #98
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
Has it not dawned on you yet that we are not fighting each other? The aggro is coming from your direction.
Show me one single thread where I started it? You can't!!!! If people could then they WOULD. Instead they throw unfounded accusations and slurs. If you can't stand the heat don't throw petrol bombs! You can't blame a person for retalliation, it's a natural reaction.
Old 18-06-2007, 14:59   #99
Resident Waffler

This thread is a good place to start.

Old 18-06-2007, 15:01   #100
I am Banned

Quote:
This thread is a good place to start.
Then quote just ONE occurence of me starting the name calling etc?

You suffer from smoke produced by the firewood you fetched yourself.
-- African Proverb
Old 18-06-2007, 15:05   #101
Resident Waffler

Your opening post of this thread is a mass attack on all of us here. If and your daughter you really dislike the website so much why are you here?

Old 18-06-2007, 15:14   #102
I am Banned

Quote:
Your opening post of this thread is a mass attack on all of us here. If and your daughter you really dislike the website so much why are you here?
In what way was it a mass attack?
Old 18-06-2007, 15:24   #103
Senior Member+

The title of the thread is a good start! there is no bad state in our forum only what became when you started your poor game we like our forum and will continue to do so even when you are not here any longer!! xx
Old 18-06-2007, 15:32   #104
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piltymon View Post
Why is it that every thread in this forum seems to turn into a slanging match between the posters? People just seem to want to bleat and whine at each other and look better than the other posters. Nobody is putting forward actual facts in an informative way. Nobody is suggesting legitimate solutions to the topics. Can somebody please tell me why that is?
This seems like a legitimate question to me. It is the impression that both myself and two other new members got when we joined. If you notice the important part of this post it reads, "Nobody is suggesting legitimate solutions to the topics. Can somebody please tell me why that is?" << That is called a question NOT a remark! The rest of the post consists of one other question and one opinion of an impression. Tell me do you see any statements in the post?

Old 18-06-2007, 15:33   #105
I am Banned

Also I didn't post a thread called the BAD state of the forum simply' "The state of the forum". If you think that I intended it to read bad then maybe you should wonder why I would think it were bad?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..